Ratings for Dr. Barbara L. Rowland

Dr Rowland ls listened to my concerns. We came up with a plan for additional testing and visit with a specialist. My appointments were scheduled the following days and now I feel like I'm heading in a good direction!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She was very understanding and non judgemental and I really appreciated that.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Dr Rowland was great. She took her time and was very concerned with what was going on with me.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I met Dr Rowland when she delivered my granddaughter. Previously, I used the practice, but not the dr. almost 8 years ago I switched to Dr Rowland and am very happy I did. As another reviewer stated, she takes her time and listens. Dr Rowland makes you feel at ease discussing your most guarded feelings. I would highly recommend her. Staff at the Ft Mill location are great. Although I live in Rock Hill, I prefer the Ft Mill office.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Rowland is kind, friendly and patient. Her "bedside manner" put me at ease and I appreciated that she did not seem at all rushed and asked me if I had any questions or concerns. The office staff are very kind as well.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Treated with respect and care. Punctual in following up with results after tests.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Everyone was very helpful. Dr.Rowland listened to all of our questions and talked to us.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

My wait time was a little over an hour but once i was called back it went smoothly. Dr. Rowland is very personable and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I feel that Dr Rowland has a genuine concern for me and is willing and capable of answering my questions in a personal and understandable manor. I appreciate her knowledge and professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Very thorough and pleasant to deal with. Would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Barbara L. Rowland's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company