Ratings for Dr. Rob Rosa

After a slight blip at first lol he was the best doc I've ever had, was always firm with me but fair and very informative as to what my medication was actually doing to me which no other doc had done to date. We built a good doc patient repore and I really miss him being my doc. Thourouly nice guy and very good doc SO GIVE HIM BACK LOL

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Thank you for you care Dr Rob I'm sorry to see you go but good luck in your new London job

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Will miss this excellent GP. Compassionate and diligent. Dealt with my son's epilepsy so well and supported family through stressful times. Thanks Dr Rosa .

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Absolutely gutted Dr Rosa has left the practice !!! Such a shame, only one who genuinely cared.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Was a well run practice when in Castle Street, Salisbury. Since the move to the new medical centre the service has gone down.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had. First Dr to talk about my feelings as well as the physical side. Always friendly and so easy to talk to. Wouldn't see anyone else! !

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

The Senior Partner at the surgery, articulate and down to earth, knowledgeable and empathic.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Amazing G.P. He really cares about his patients and it shows. I never feel rushed in consultation with him and he has helped me so much both with my physical and mental health.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Fab G.P, I've been a patient there for 35 years and he is the best the surgery has had.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Fab G.P, I only wish there were more like him. It's clear that he cares a lot about his job and patients.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012