Ratings for Dr. Douglas F. Wright

I got my braces with Dr. Wright a few years ago. They were very gentile and I felt the office was clean. I’m always concerned with how medical offices clean up so I asked them about their process and they were glad to tell me. Afterwards I did some research and was glad to find that they do a lot more than required to clean after patients. Now my wife has Invisalign from Dr Wright and she keeps showing me pictures of her teeth before because the change is significant. She’s almost done now and she says they’ve been on time with her appointments every time. I’m not sure what the other review is concerned about with brushing teeth at the dentists because I remember brushing my teeth and spitting in the patient sink all the time. The first time I was trying to brush at a sink they stoped me because they said only the front sinks near the reception are for brushing and all the rest are for washing hands. I think it’s great to have designated sinks for brushing so everyone doesn’t have to cram into the bathroom to brush in the sink that’s for washing hands.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Had invisalign done, not happy with the results. The staff was very nice, Dr. Wright was annoyed every step of the way. I would not recommended him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Don't go here!!! I waited 1 hour for my appointment because the whole staff was at lunch. Shouldn't they schedule appointments around lunch, not during? My first view of life in the empty office was 50 minutes into my wait I saw the staff was walking around brushing their teeth! Spitting in front of waiting patients and everything. I called the office to complain after walking out and they said it was normal, they had after all just come back from lunch. That is gross and completely un-sanitary. I am sure there was a bathroom that it could be done in, not walking around the office with toothbrushes hanging out of thier mouths and spitting like soldiers. I walked out telling them that it was completely un-sanitary. I have filed a complaint with the health dept. Whats next the receptionist shaving her legs?

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008