Ratings for Dr. Douglas F. Wright

Had invisalign done, not happy with the results. The staff was very nice, Dr. Wright was annoyed every step of the way. I would not recommended him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Don't go here!!! I waited 1 hour for my appointment because the whole staff was at lunch. Shouldn't they schedule appointments around lunch, not during? My first view of life in the empty office was 50 minutes into my wait I saw the staff was walking around brushing their teeth! Spitting in front of waiting patients and everything. I called the office to complain after walking out and they said it was normal, they had after all just come back from lunch. That is gross and completely un-sanitary. I am sure there was a bathroom that it could be done in, not walking around the office with toothbrushes hanging out of thier mouths and spitting like soldiers. I walked out telling them that it was completely un-sanitary. I have filed a complaint with the health dept. Whats next the receptionist shaving her legs?

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008