Ratings for Dr. David Goldstein

Wonderful doctor! Takes the time to answer all of your questions.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Great doctor. Best doctor I have seen in a really long time.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

If it wasn't for Dr. Goldstein, I am sure my husband would not have lived long enough to even have surgery. Once we were referred to Dr. Goldstein, things started rolling and he performed the 12 hour operation within 3 weeks of first seeing my husband. My husband's cancer of the tongue and neck was advanced and was progressing quickly . Dr. Goldstein is knowledgeable, confident, highly skilled and has a pleasant bedside manner. We feel blessed and extremely fortunate to have been referred to him . His surgical team and the medical staff at Toronto General Hospital have made us feel well cared for. While my husband has a long recovery ahead of him, we remain positive and hopeful, and sincerely grateful to Dr. Goldstein. My husband has been in the hospital for 1 week now and will be here for a few more days and Dr. Goldstein stops by daily with a smile and cheerful disposition. He's the kind of doctor/surgeon you want fighting for you.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr David Goldstein was very kind and caring. He took the time to do a produce right then and there so that I didn't have to come back another time. He was really professional and knew what he was doing. I felt totally confident that he would handle the situation which he did!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky! How blessed we are to have Doctor David Goldstein looking after Mommy! You only get one Mother in life. Best you have Doctor David Goldstein on your side! Such a super guy and so incredibly, incredibly kind. We travel quite the distance to see Doctor Goldstein. We travel with great pleasure just to know we have a gifted soul looking after our beloved Mother.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

A great surgeon and a wonderful person. He is one of the best

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Great ! Absolutely great ! One of Canada's best surgeons !!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Goldstein is very professional and really knows his stuff. He made us feel welcome and confident during this very scary time. He had an excellent team working with him, we really liked Dr. Foreman. Kristen his secretary is nice as well. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Goldstein is the most amazing doctor and person I have ever met. He is dedicated, talented, kind and patient. Because of him, I have been in remission for almost 4 years and every visit with him provides so much positive energy that I feel blessed and healthy enough to remain in remission for a very long time - I too am eternally grateful!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Best surgeon around, lucky to have found him. He saved me and I'm extremely grateful. I was treated with top priority. Eternally grateful !

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015