Ratings for Dr. David Goldstein

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky! How blessed we are to have Doctor David Goldstein looking after Mommy! You only get one Mother in life. Best you have Doctor David Goldstein on your side! Such a super guy and so incredibly, incredibly kind. We travel quite the distance to see Doctor Goldstein. We travel with great pleasure just to know we have a gifted soul looking after our beloved Mother.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

A great surgeon and a wonderful person. He is one of the best

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Great ! Absolutely great ! One of Canada's best surgeons !!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Goldstein is very professional and really knows his stuff. He made us feel welcome and confident during this very scary time. He had an excellent team working with him, we really liked Dr. Foreman. Kristen his secretary is nice as well. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Goldstein is the most amazing doctor and person I have ever met. He is dedicated, talented, kind and patient. Because of him, I have been in remission for almost 4 years and every visit with him provides so much positive energy that I feel blessed and healthy enough to remain in remission for a very long time - I too am eternally grateful!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Best surgeon around, lucky to have found him. He saved me and I'm extremely grateful. I was treated with top priority. Eternally grateful !

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Amazing ! He saved me. His staff is great as well. After surgery I was treated with the utmost respect by all parties. I'm am extremely grateful and can't express how appreciative I am. THE BEST !

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Goldstein really has some wonderful staff working in his team. Shelly, a tall black girl, is a very nice nurse. She is very patient, always talking to you with a very nice smile. Today is the third day my mom stays at Toronto General Hospital, on Thanksgiving holiday. Shelly has brightened my mom's day and made her very happy. My mom wants me to express her thanks online here to what Shelly has done to help her. Thanks Shelly for your very nice nursing.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

I have had two surgeries done by Dr. David Goldstein at TGH February 2011 and November 2012 and both times he was an AMAZING surgeon! He always makes sure to follow up with me and when I do see him he always listens to me and understands and always knows what to do and say. I am impressed with his assistant Cristan she is also AMAZING always deals with my isssues, quickly and efficiently. It is a always a pleasure to deal with Cristan. Dr. Goldstein referrals are as well great doctors Dr. Brierley at PMH and Dr. Chadwick as well from PMH. I never had any issues dealing with Dr. Goldstein, from what I have been told and from what I know, he is the best surgeon in Toronto! Thank you so much Dr. Goldstein for all that you have done for me and my husband and for what you continue to do for me! Daniela Scaccia

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013