Ratings for Dr. David Goldstein

One of the best surgeon in the world .God bless him.He cured my wife's thyroid cancer .

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. Goldstein is an amazing person I have had 2 surgeries now from Dr. Goldstein the 1st one was for cancer in my thyroid Dr. Goldstein was amazing but they i for a very aggressive oral cancer Dr. Goldstein spent 12 hours in surgery to clean out my mouth and neck. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. God Bless you Dr. Goldstein you are amazing

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr Goldstein is great! Very caring and knowable. I feel very confidant with my treatment plan because of him. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

I have been with Dr. Goldstein for over 11 years. I had stage 4 tongue cancer and he and his wonderful skilled team removed over 70% of my tongue to save my life. The surgery was at Toronto General Hospital and my cancer treatments were at Princess Margaret. We are very lucky to have these world class hospitals as well as the brilliant medical staff they attract. Dr. Goldstein is so down to earth and genuine. He takes all the time you need. I am grateful to have such a smart doctor and surgeon on my team. Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Have had two surgeries with Dr Goldstein and been a patient for 5 years. He’s an expert in his knowledge and skill and is patient and thorough in his explanatioans. Not in a rush to decide on surgery if you don’t need it. My scar has healed incredibly both times.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I recently had a complete thyroidectomy performed by Dr David Goldstein at Toronto General Hospital. I felt completely confident and comfortable with his professional bedside manner as he is very pleasant from the moment I meet him.The procedure went extremely well and he is a highly skilled surgeon.I was very fortunate to have him as my surgeon and recommend this skillful young doctor to anyone. Thank you Dr Goldstein and all the staff at TGH

Submitted October 18, 2017

When I discovered I had a large nodule and half of my thyroid that needed to be removed I started doing some research and found Dr. Goldstein and read that he was one of the best in Canada. I had my family doctor refer me to him didn't give up until he was my surgeon. I had my surgery last week at Womens College Hospital and I am so happy that I had Dr. Goldstein as my surgeon. The only reason why I had the courage to go ahead with it was knowing I had one of the best operating on me. I feel so blessed to have had such amazing care and I will never forget what he did for my health and my life. He truly is the very best!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Most amazing doctor! Extremely caring, pays attention to detail and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Truly amazing, I'm confident in saying he is Canada's best, we are blessed to have such a professional and amazing surgeon in Toronto. I would not be here if it was not for him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Cannot even see the scar on my neck. I'm has been blended right into a natural crease. Quite beautiful work.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017