Ratings for Dr. David Goldstein

Great ! Absolutely great ! One of Canada's best surgeons !!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Goldstein is very professional and really knows his stuff. He made us feel welcome and confident during this very scary time. He had an excellent team working with him, we really liked Dr. Foreman. Kristen his secretary is nice as well. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Goldstein is the most amazing doctor and person I have ever met. He is dedicated, talented, kind and patient. Because of him, I have been in remission for almost 4 years and every visit with him provides so much positive energy that I feel blessed and healthy enough to remain in remission for a very long time - I too am eternally grateful!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Best surgeon around, lucky to have found him. He saved me and I'm extremely grateful. I was treated with top priority. Eternally grateful !

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Amazing ! He saved me. His staff is great as well. After surgery I was treated with the utmost respect by all parties. I'm am extremely grateful and can't express how appreciative I am. THE BEST !

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Dr. Goldstein really has some wonderful staff working in his team. Shelly, a tall black girl, is a very nice nurse. She is very patient, always talking to you with a very nice smile. Today is the third day my mom stays at Toronto General Hospital, on Thanksgiving holiday. Shelly has brightened my mom's day and made her very happy. My mom wants me to express her thanks online here to what Shelly has done to help her. Thanks Shelly for your very nice nursing.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

I have had two surgeries done by Dr. David Goldstein at TGH February 2011 and November 2012 and both times he was an AMAZING surgeon! He always makes sure to follow up with me and when I do see him he always listens to me and understands and always knows what to do and say. I am impressed with his assistant Cristan she is also AMAZING always deals with my isssues, quickly and efficiently. It is a always a pleasure to deal with Cristan. Dr. Goldstein referrals are as well great doctors Dr. Brierley at PMH and Dr. Chadwick as well from PMH. I never had any issues dealing with Dr. Goldstein, from what I have been told and from what I know, he is the best surgeon in Toronto! Thank you so much Dr. Goldstein for all that you have done for me and my husband and for what you continue to do for me! Daniela Scaccia

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Amazing doctor,great nursing staff, but his secretary KRISTIN is the biggest **** ever! She is rude and very disorganized, if I didn't call her every single day about testing and appointments nothing would've got done on time.She needs to realize that she is dealing with people on a very difficult situation and should be a lot more respectful and caring with the patients!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

An excellent surgeon. He will take the time to explain the process to you in a manner you can understand. He does not suffer from the God complex my orthopedic surgeon suffers from. I fully agree with the previous comments that Dr. Goldstein is an excellent surgeon & an extremely nice man.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011