Ratings for Dr. David Goldstein

I recently had a complete thyroidectomy performed by Dr David Goldstein at Toronto General Hospital. I felt completely confident and comfortable with his professional bedside manner as he is very pleasant from the moment I meet him.The procedure went extremely well and he is a highly skilled surgeon.I was very fortunate to have him as my surgeon and recommend this skillful young doctor to anyone. Thank you Dr Goldstein and all the staff at TGH

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

When I discovered I had a large nodule and half of my thyroid that needed to be removed I started doing some research and found Dr. Goldstein and read that he was one of the best in Canada. I had my family doctor refer me to him didn't give up until he was my surgeon. I had my surgery last week at Womens College Hospital and I am so happy that I had Dr. Goldstein as my surgeon. The only reason why I had the courage to go ahead with it was knowing I had one of the best operating on me. I feel so blessed to have had such amazing care and I will never forget what he did for my health and my life. He truly is the very best!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Most amazing doctor! Extremely caring, pays attention to detail and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Truly amazing, I'm confident in saying he is Canada's best, we are blessed to have such a professional and amazing surgeon in Toronto. I would not be here if it was not for him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Cannot even see the scar on my neck. I'm has been blended right into a natural crease. Quite beautiful work.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Wonderful doctor! Takes the time to answer all of your questions.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Great doctor. Best doctor I have seen in a really long time.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

If it wasn't for Dr. Goldstein, I am sure my husband would not have lived long enough to even have surgery. Once we were referred to Dr. Goldstein, things started rolling and he performed the 12 hour operation within 3 weeks of first seeing my husband. My husband's cancer of the tongue and neck was advanced and was progressing quickly . Dr. Goldstein is knowledgeable, confident, highly skilled and has a pleasant bedside manner. We feel blessed and extremely fortunate to have been referred to him . His surgical team and the medical staff at Toronto General Hospital have made us feel well cared for. While my husband has a long recovery ahead of him, we remain positive and hopeful, and sincerely grateful to Dr. Goldstein. My husband has been in the hospital for 1 week now and will be here for a few more days and Dr. Goldstein stops by daily with a smile and cheerful disposition. He's the kind of doctor/surgeon you want fighting for you.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr David Goldstein was very kind and caring. He took the time to do a produce right then and there so that I didn't have to come back another time. He was really professional and knew what he was doing. I felt totally confident that he would handle the situation which he did!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky! How blessed we are to have Doctor David Goldstein looking after Mommy! You only get one Mother in life. Best you have Doctor David Goldstein on your side! Such a super guy and so incredibly, incredibly kind. We travel quite the distance to see Doctor Goldstein. We travel with great pleasure just to know we have a gifted soul looking after our beloved Mother.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016