Dr. Zaheera Abba

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zaheera Abba

Dr Abba is the best. Very kind and thorough. I drive an hour just to see her

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

For the very first time I thought I will write a review for my Dr. As they are awesome 👏. And I am so happy to see that most of the reviews are saying the same. Dr is great, so as debi. Always available, willing to help , loving and caring... Thankyou so much for all the help...wish you two the best..

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

This Dr is the best one in the town. Same her office staff Dejbani. Very genuinely they are taking care of patients.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

What I can say about this loving Dr.!! very nice, I have an ailing Mom, she is taking so good care of her.. She has too many patients but the office is always on time, they book patient appropriately. You will never have to worry about the test reports, they will call you back, email you, and Once I was away for 2 weeks and I received letter mailed for follow up... they are crazily professional people.. Thank you for everything..

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr Abba is caring, approachable, and very knowledgeable. They are always punctual.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Really really appreciate their quick service. Secretary follow up with us so promptly unbelievable. We , me my husband always getting emails with personal quoted dr Abba's advice. I don't think you will ever get so reachable dr. Highly recommend this Dr. You will never regret..Dr Abba is sooo reachable,that working with other dr will be very annoying..

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr Abba and her secretary both are very professional. Dr Abba will not hesitate to send you to specialist office or will recommend different tests, if not sure. They won't ask you all the time to visit her, they will try many things over the phone.. secretary is a loving gem. Very happy as a patient..

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr Abba is always rushed. She will give you a stack of papers for tests and then run out if the room. She seems nice but if you think about it, she doesn't give you time of day. The new office is far and uncomfortable as you can hear the chit chat from the receptionists.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Very good person and she will help as much as she can

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

One of my relative referred me to Dr Abba, She is a very good Doctor, will send you for every test you can ever imagine and heard. And also will send you to different specialist office as well. I often call debbi to ask why I am seeing this dr for what.. ??And debbi will answer every each of my question with love and humor, and if she cannot she will call me back 5 times. Very very caring duo, love you guys for the care and support. You 2 deserve the best. By LK

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017