Dr. Zaheera Abba

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zaheera Abba

Dr Abba and Debbi is the nicest ones. They are professional, on time, very punctual with follow ups.. And also not unnecessary follow ups. Debbi is a pro in emails. I feel so connected with them. Me and my family wish them good luck. You guys rocks. ❤️

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Over the years it’s been getting worse & worse she dismisses half the complains, doesn’t work half the time and is never available, sends you for numerous tests and specialist appointments which are useless by the time we’re ready to see the doctor. Please remember why you became a doctor and help your patients it’s a profession that requires more then a fake smile and sympathy.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

My husband and I are so lucky to have Dr Abba. We had a terrible family doctor prior to her. Dr Abba is kind, thorough and really works with you without any judgement. If you are looking to change doctors - we highly recommend getting on her waitlist. A special shout out to Den who is super organised and has amazing people skills. Very proactive never have to follow up for any referrals.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

This Dr is so reachable, unlike my previous family doctor . Thanks to Deb. Always on time, never waited more than 10 mins for her. Super organized secretary, clean and nice office. They are caring, professional, and empathetic. Thank you for all the care.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Dr ABBA is a terrible doctor. When I was with her, she discussed my mil with me and then proceeded to discuss me with my ex husband during our custody battle. Completely unprofessional! When I brought it to her attention, she asked me not to report it due to patient confidentiality. To my understanding, patient confidentiality is something the doctor and her staff must uphold. She was just trying to cover for herself. During my time with her, I went to her with a few concerns that she completely dismissed. One of which ended up being diagnosed as cancer. I told her I felt tired all the time and she told me I just needed a vacation. My new doctor ordered tests and as a result found my cancer and had my tumour removed. Thank God I’m not with dr ABBA anymore.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Dr Abba is great , her diagnosis is always accurate and she has a caring and kind nature.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

I love dr ABBA, I am so happy with her, she always comforts me and reassures me that everything will be ok. She never hesitates to send me for tests and follow up. When I had difficulties with my pregnancy and she was getting reports from my OB she would call me to check in, make sure I was ok. Love dr ABBA!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

It is a complete blessing, to have them in our side. With all my reports they will call me right away. They genuinely care about my health, I can feel that. Dr Abba may send you to several test, and that’s only for your good. She will never think twice to send you to specialist office, if you want to go somewhere that is also completely okay with her. No ego issue at all. And off course like all others love Debbie. She knows what she is doing with empathy. She is the very best.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

She just told a patient of 10 years they are no longer her patient as she has too many. Formal complaint to follow.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Staff is awesome can not complain . Always willing to help and they are very professional. Dr Abba is great as well and always takes her time with me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018