Ratings for Dr. Zaheera Abba

Shes a isnt really nice. But since this comment has to be over 50 characters, ill say shes really skilled with a glove

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

When I first became a patient, Dr Abba was attentive, kind and thorough. Over the past year since moving to the new building, though still kind, she has rush through our appointments and her lack of care during my first pregnancy as been appalling. More times than not, Dr Abba has asked, 'what do you want me to do' as opposed to treating me and telling me what I need to do as my health care provider, or she has referred me to medical sites. She has given me requisitions without proper instructions or explanations and when trying to get referred to an OB in my area, gave me the runaround and insisted she could only refer me to the clinics referring hospital (which was very far away). After 5 really awful appointments, I changed dr.'s. When I tried to explain why to her office, I was rushed off the phone. Dr. Abba will also send you for every test under the sun, even if its not needed or necessary.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr Abba will give you a nice feeling, whenever you see her. She moved into a nice big office with her own secretary. I am pregnant with all my blue moods but Deb knows how to treat me , I got anxious with every thing and calling her at least 4-5 times a day, and Deb will be always at her best. Thank God I have them. Love you Dr Abba and her angel..

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I have Dr. Abba! She is so caring, knowledgeable, never hesitate to send me to do tests or refer me to other specialist. She always finds solution to my needs. Her assistant is the best as well. She f/u with me closely and always reachable. (I myself is a doc assistant i know how busy she is!)My whole family and my best friend are Dr. Abba's patients and we all love her so much! I am so thankful she is my GP!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr Abba Is awesome and great Dr. Office is super reachable, I completely agree with other comments about Debbie , she is like a sunshine..

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Very understanding and smart doctor, who patiently answers questions and provides lots of information. Great bedside manner. Trustworthy, and definitely keeps patient's needs in mind.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I love the new office and her new secretary. Dr Abba is so gentle, soft and will listen to you. She will refer you to specialist you don't have to ask for it. Her recent secretary is absolutely a bonus. , I am so lucky and I will refer anybody to Dr Abba with my full confidence. Absolutely love them both.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

She is a wonderful Doctor. Caring and sweet. She moved to a new office I guess she is getting busy. But her office is so reachable thanks to her super active assistant. Highly recommended if you need a doctor who will listen to you.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

SHE is a nice Dr. Caring knowledgeable. Highly recommend her. Previous office people were horrible, now she has moved to new office and with her new super active assistant Debbie who will always pick up your phn or call you back if you leave msg. I have a feeling my Dr will be super busy soon. .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr abba is a wonderful, caring physician. She is thorough and proactive. She covers all the bases to ensure I feel healthy and safe.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015