Dr. Zaheera Abba

World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zaheera Abba

Since Deb went on leave, I’ve had a very hard time seeing Dr. A. Her new secretary is incompetent and unwilling to assist when matters are explained to her in detail. My whole family stopped seeing her because of this reason. When a patient knows more about how to contact different specialists, labs, and complete forms accurately, the doctor should take note and think about evaluating her staff before all her patients go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

aweful experience all around. Did not listen to any of my concerns. Rude staff and very dismissive of everything i said.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

very caring doctor and always help as much as she can! and I miss Debi!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr Abba is the best. Very kind and thorough. I drive an hour just to see her

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

For the very first time I thought I will write a review for my Dr. As they are awesome 👏. And I am so happy to see that most of the reviews are saying the same. Dr is great, so as debi. Always available, willing to help , loving and caring... Thankyou so much for all the help...wish you two the best..

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

This Dr is the best one in the town. Same her office staff Dejbani. Very genuinely they are taking care of patients.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

What I can say about this loving Dr.!! very nice, I have an ailing Mom, she is taking so good care of her.. She has too many patients but the office is always on time, they book patient appropriately. You will never have to worry about the test reports, they will call you back, email you, and Once I was away for 2 weeks and I received letter mailed for follow up... they are crazily professional people.. Thank you for everything..

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr Abba is caring, approachable, and very knowledgeable. They are always punctual.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Really really appreciate their quick service. Secretary follow up with us so promptly unbelievable. We , me my husband always getting emails with personal quoted dr Abba's advice. I don't think you will ever get so reachable dr. Highly recommend this Dr. You will never regret..Dr Abba is sooo reachable,that working with other dr will be very annoying..

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr Abba and her secretary both are very professional. Dr Abba will not hesitate to send you to specialist office or will recommend different tests, if not sure. They won't ask you all the time to visit her, they will try many things over the phone.. secretary is a loving gem. Very happy as a patient..

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017