Ratings for Dr. Zaheera Abba

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Very understanding and smart doctor, who patiently answers questions and provides lots of information. Great bedside manner. Trustworthy, and definitely keeps patient's needs in mind.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I love the new office and her new secretary. Dr Abba is so gentle, soft and will listen to you. She will refer you to specialist you don't have to ask for it. Her recent secretary is absolutely a bonus. , I am so lucky and I will refer anybody to Dr Abba with my full confidence. Absolutely love them both.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

She is a wonderful Doctor. Caring and sweet. She moved to a new office I guess she is getting busy. But her office is so reachable thanks to her super active assistant. Highly recommended if you need a doctor who will listen to you.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

SHE is a nice Dr. Caring knowledgeable. Highly recommend her. Previous office people were horrible, now she has moved to new office and with her new super active assistant Debbie who will always pick up your phn or call you back if you leave msg. I have a feeling my Dr will be super busy soon. .

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Love her! Highly recommended. She is caring, punctual and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I love Dr. Abba... I see her as sincere and caring while professional. She seems busy but I never had to wait too long before she sees me. I myself a busy person and like to have done with my appointments fast. Even though I happen to see her every 2 or so years, she still remembers me. She goes through my record and asks if there anything else concerns me. She always asks how is my life, job, and whether I feel too stressed. It would be fair if I recommend her to everyone I know. I'm just afraid she will get so busy that I would have to wait an hour before she sees me, like other doctors out there. She is just a great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr.Abba is the best, caring, knowledgable, friendly, gentle, thurer doctor. She diagnosis the problem even before checking. I'm very happy with her and so are my kids. Yes sometimes she is in rush but that's absolutely fine as she has many patients to see but she always listens and detects the issue. She is never rude or anything. I think and I believe she is a best lady doctor you can find. We love her and will continue to see her till we are alive.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr Abba is very knowledgeable and she is always willing to help. She doesn't hesitate to refer you to a specialist if it's needed or if you want to see one. She is a very nice person who actually cares about her patients. The only thing that could be improved is the time spent with patients during the appointments, but I guess this is due to her busy life and it happens to all doctors nowadays. I would recommend Dr Abba as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Zaheera Abba's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Abba Is awesome and great Dr. Office is super reachable, I completely agree with other comments about Debbie , she is like a sunshine.. "

April 15, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very understanding and smart doctor, who patiently answers questions and provides lots of information. Great bedside manner. Trustworthy, and definitely keeps p..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love the new office and her new secretary. Dr Abba is so gentle, soft and will listen to you. She will refer you to specialist you don't have to ask for it. ..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "She is a wonderful Doctor. Caring and sweet. She moved to a new office I guess she is getting busy. But her office is so reachable thanks to her super active a..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "SHE is a nice Dr. Caring knowledgeable. Highly recommend her. Previous office people were horrible, now she has moved to new office and with her new super ac..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr abba is a wonderful, caring physician. She is thorough and proactive. She covers all the bases to ensure I feel healthy and safe. "

November 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Love her! Highly recommended. She is caring, punctual and very knowledgeable. "

October 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Abba... I see her as sincere and caring while professional. She seems busy but I never had to wait too long before she sees me. I myself a busy per..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Abba is the best, caring, knowledgable, friendly, gentle, thurer doctor. She diagnosis the problem even before checking. I'm very happy with her and so are m..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Abba is very knowledgeable and she is always willing to help. She doesn't hesitate to refer you to a specialist if it's needed or if you want to see one. She..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr abba is great. She is thorough, listens, asks questions and requests tests instead of guessing what the problem might be. She is always pleasant, even if she..."

September 8, 2014
  • City changed from "Markham" to "Toronto"

November 5, 2013
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "Markham"

October 18, 2013