Ratings for Dr. Rami Nader

Dr. Nader was super helpful and wrote a great report that helped my case a lot. He was professional, prompt and took the time to try and understand my situation, which was a nice change. His clinic staff were great and so polite from the moment I entered the clinic. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Nader is a pro. His understanding and experience helped me greatly as he helped me Aldo with a detailed document and psychological testing, which helped me be successful in being awarded a disability pension on both worksafebc and the Canada disability pension. I'm truly grateful for his help! Thx.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Helped a lot with my anxiety after my car accident.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

He is very good with typical stress and anxiety related problems. He is an expert in cognitive behavioural therapy to treat these issues. However, he was unhelpful for borderline personality disorder since only the symptoms were treated. Dialectical behaviour therapy would have been a much more appropriate treatment.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Immensely helpful. Pretty much changed my life by helping me manage anxiety.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

He helped me tremendously with my worry and anxiety. Very professional and kind.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

Really helped me overcome my panic. It had been years that I had struggled with panic, but he really showed me how to manage and I feel great now. A really wonderful, caring psychologist!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Rami Nader's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.