Ratings for Dr. Dirk Keenan

I am a 57 year old tall man (6’7”). I have received Chiropractic care since being a teenager. In September 2016 I was referred Doctor Keenan when I moved to Ottawa. At that time I was in very rough physical shape and suffering badly from sciatic nerve pain. I had experienced sciatic nerve pain before but never as bad. Under Doctor Keenan’s care I began my recovery. The recovery involved further diagnosis of an additional condition of spinal stenosis. The treatments at Keenan Health Centre involved adjustments and physiotherapy and scar tissue therapy. I am happy to report that I made progress and have recovered from the extreme pain. About a year ago I was physically well enough to begin a program of core strength training. The exercised and training has provided many benefits, it helps to maintain and lengthen adjustments made by Doctor Keenan provides generally a better and healthier feeling and well-being. All and all my health is much better as a result of the care, support and suggestions that I have received from Doctor Keenan. The Team at Keenan Health Centre are very professional, kind and caring. I would recommend Keenan Health Care to a relative or friend.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Love going to Keenan Health Centre. Staff is fantastic, doctors are amazing and I always feel taken care of.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

At Keenan Health Centre, I've only had good experiences. You can expect friendly and professional customer service. The staff have been very helpful whenever I've had to schedule any appointments or ask any questions. Dr. Keenan is great at explaining what I need to know about my condition and how to treat me. He takes good care of his patients and I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Well worth the visit, he obviously likes what he does. Great place and staff. (Bonus- free parking)

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I have gone through many chiropractors and since seeing Dr. Keenan and his staff was very impressed overall. He took the time to talk to me not only about my physical issues, but also how my life stresses are connected and pointed me in the right direction to get overall improvement for body and mind. My journey with Keenan Health has just begun, but I am extremely motivated and excited for this process. It's been a long time coming.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Keenan is very knowledgeable and caring. He treats the problem and educates his patients as well. The staff are truly amazing as well!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Keenan spent the time with me to listen to my challenges. Together, we figured out the best course action for my scenario. It isn't very often you come across a doctor this knowledgeable and caring. I would recommend Dr. Keenan to anyone of my family or friends! Also, the office staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Doctors are amazing, staff is amazing, the clinic is amazing!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Having more than 16 yrs serving in the health/wellness industry, I've yet to come across a more knowledgeable, perceptive, caring, and professional Chiropractor. Always positive and willing to take the time required to troubleshoot/treat whatever relevant ailment you have. Dr. Keenan is the only Chiropractor I can recommend who has my complete confidence. You will not be disappointed. Daniel Larabie

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Great doctor, sometimes late..... Clean environment can easily get lost

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Dirk Keenan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born and raised in Ottawa and working within the oldest health clinic in the city started by my father in 1952,

• English
  • French

• Carleton University (Grad. 1980)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1984)

• OCA presidential citation 2006