Ratings for Dr. Madhu Korrapati

Superb doctor. Very friendly and knowledgeable and caring. My mother was always happy to see him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Simple put there is the rest and then there is the best. Thank you for everything Dr. Korrapati!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

One of NY's top doctors!!! I was recently diagnosed with kidney disease and have been taken care of by Dr. Korrapati. He spent time and didn't get frustrated in answering all my questions and called me back the day after the blood tests were done to go through them with me!!! Excellent bedside manners, very knowledgeable and polite. Rare to find physicians like him in todays world. TWO THUMBS UP!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

On top of being a genuinely nice person, Dr. Korrapati is extremely knowledgeable and does a great job of making you feel safe under his care. I would recommend him to anyone, without any reservations. Simply put, he is definitely at the top as one of the best doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr. Korrapati has been taking care of me for the past 12 years. He always returns phone calls promptly and is extremely knowledgeable. Last time I was admitted to Winthrop I was taken care of by one of his partners but when he heard I was I in the hospital he came in during his vacation to check on me. You may need to wait two to three months to see him as he is always booked up. But definetly worth the wait!!!! Hope this helps.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Madhu Korrapati's Credentials

• Hindi

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company