Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Richter

dr. Richter had his staff harass me and lie. HE only wants money, he could care less about people, run!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Richter is a great doctor with an amazing personality. He is not only a very helpful and knowledgeable doctor with an extensive medical experience, he actually cares about his patients. They aren't just a number for him, but they are individuals. He treats them with a high level of respect. I've been his patient of about 15 years and I highly recommend him. Any intelligent and open minded person would be happy to have him as primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Michael Richter is a cool doctor! He is great with his patients, very energetic, and has good sense of humor, which always helps a sick patient cheer up! His employees are also very caring, friendly, and helpful. Whenever I called for an emergency appointment, I was always accommodated ASAP. Dr. Richter's office uses electronic medical records, so everything his office does is electronic. That makes me feel more confident as a patient, it shows their accuracy in dealing with patient's medical information and less room for errors. And last but not least, Bartlet! Bartlet is his awesome dog, the most calm and cool dog I have ever met. Many might not like the fact that there is a dog in a medical office, but it's an instant happiness to go in his office and see Bartlet wag his tail and brighten our day. Overall, I would recommend this doctor to everyone. Him and his crew are quite famous in Rego Park =)

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Richter for over 15 years. He is courteous and professional at all times. So impressed am I with his comprehensive approach to my personal well-being, I now drive approx. 1.5 hours to keep him as my primary care physician. His frank and honest "bedside manner" has helped me thru some trying times in my life. He also will not put his name on a sick note for work without seeing you, examining you, etc. Simply put, he is honest! I highly recommend him to be anyone's primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Richter is one of the best doctor's that I've ever been to in my whole life. I enjoy my visits with him. He is friendly and very knowledgable. He spends as much time with me and answers all of my questions. Someone made a remark about how he dresses in the summertime. So what? He dresses comfortably and it makes his patients feel at ease. He has one of the greatest dogs in the whole world who he brings to work with him. His name is Bardy and he is one special dog. He puts everyone at ease. He greets all of the patients in the waiting room and lets everyone pet him. He doesn't leave anyone out. I know for a fact that all of the patients blood pressures are lower because of this sweet old dog. I don't want to hear anything bad said about Bardy. He and Dr. Richter are the salt of the earth. I would highly recommend going to this wonderful doctor's office. I often tease Dr. Richter and tell him I'm not making appointments to see him but rather his dog. Dr. Richter and Bardy rule!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

All of the negative comments are correct. 2 things that are annoying--his dog and his manner of dress in the summer. He should be professional not coming into the office in a pair of shorts. In the meantime he is knowledge but his personality negates everything else. I and the rest of the area would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

I had nothing but problems at his office. His staff are rude and obnoxious, office is filthy, he has and old dog that just walks around the office. He had an argument with my spouse ok er the copayment that continued into the street. He is very unprofessional, rude and greedy. Should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

He is a wonderful non conventional doctor who takes time to explain problems and solutions to patients. Lisset

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Horrible doctor, very uncaring. He will not call you back if you need assistance. He mis-diagnoses his patients to make money.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

I would never reccomend this Doctor, Horrible attitude,very unprofessional, unorganized & dirty office, wait time is atleast 2 hours. The only thing he cares about than your health is his reimbursements

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Michael L. Richter's Credentials

• Technion-Israel Inst Of Tech, Fac Of Med, Haifa, Israel (Grad. 1988)