Ratings for Dr. Richard Gorman

Dr. Gorman is a sick human being. Taking advantage of women under his care is repulsive and a complete abuse of his credentials as a medical provider. The fact that he can still practice any form of medicine is disgusting and just goes to show how screwed up our society is. No wonder why women fear coming forward about instances as such.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Readers may wish to read the decision rendered by the College of Physicians and Surgeons with regards to Dr. Gorman's behaviour. The decision can be found at the link below: http://www.cpso.on.ca/DoctorDetails/Richard-Fredrick-Gorman/0021660-26449

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

"Abuser Offered to Advise Victim" https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/abuser-offered-to-advise-victim/article966578/ "Doctor 'Appalled' by His Own Conduct" https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/doctor-appalled-by-his-own-conduct/article712613/

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

The fact that this sick creep is still allowed to practice any form of medicine is repugnant! He is in it for the money and really could not care about his patients one bit, unless he is being given sexual favours by them. I read these positive reviews about him, and it is clear that they have been jointly written by him and his wife (who relies on his income to support her dirty habits). This sick man needs to finally be dealt with accordingly and have his licensed revoked immediately for the safety and wellbeing of patients and society.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Very helpful doctor. No one is perfect. Mistakes happen. No need to paint someone's whole character and career black.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Gorman is a sick human being. https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/abuser-offered-to-advise-victim/article966578/?ref=http://www.theglobeandmail.com&

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Excellent doctor. Very attentive, contrary to statements I read below, and I trust his judgment on meds, he seems to know his stuff/has good instincts.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Richard Gorman treated me for severe anxiety and medium to severe depression right around the time of his troubles (see below). I submitted commentary to his legal representation at the time and I will say it again here. He is an excellent psychiatrist. He helped me deal with the unresolved grief and pain of my father's suicide dating back to 1996. I have nothing but kind words for him. Thank you Dr. Gorman. I hope you read this. P.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Gorman for several years now. He is kind and caring, and very helpful. I understand there were charges and discipline against him, but that has never negatively affected our therapeutic relationship. Basically I came to him when I was very low and he's helped me p a lot, and I'm grateful.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Do not see doctor Gorman if you are in emotional need. He does not care about what has happened to you or how it makes you feel. You might as well just go kill yourself.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017