Ratings for Dr. Lynn M. Tucker

Make sure you get your pathology report and read it YOURSELF. If you have any stage of breast cancer, get a second or even third opinion. Do not let her talk you into "just watching it."

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I had horrible experience with dr Tucker ! She didn't have the pathology report for my breast cancer diagnosis when my family and I went for follow up . Read another person and then proceeded to tell me my chemo treatment course which is out of her scope of practice. She's not a oncologist. The staff when dealing with insurance was horrible as well . She wanted to do lumpectomy when there was a 5 inch tumor with 10 in calcification which as a surgeon would never look normal ! I went from being told one thing and had to do the worst thing which was masectomy and hard chemo . As a surgeon it's not her job to tell people a oncologist job ! I never saw a doctor so excited to tell someone they had cancer ! The cancer nurse navigator they brought in the middle of a biopsy when there was no diagnosis of cancer yet ! Everyone very unprofessional. Very dissapointed! They also knew they didn't take my insurance and never said a thing and told me in beginning they took my insurance . Do biopsy, scans , pathology leaving me 25 k in debt . That's the last thing someone going through cancer should have to deal with. The did all test and never pre authorized anything .

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Poor diagnosis accompanied by HIPPA violation! Lacking compassion, understanding and inability to listen from the patron. Instead she listens from others.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr Tucker and her surgical team at Lexington Hospital are the BEST....I have never had surgery and felt so good right after surgery...wonderful people...SHE IS THE BEST..

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

I LOVE DR. TUCKER! She is the most caring compassionate person and very competent! i never once felt uneasy to have her taking care of me. You can tell she genuinely cares about her patients. Called me at home PERSONALLY on the weekend. Not many doctors will take the time to do that these days!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Is very pleasant and make you feel confident in what she's doing.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Paid $1600 and lost so much time in order my condition to get worse and finally she said "I have to refer you to a specialist". She didn't think about her capabilities to manage before to operate and ask for money(total for the operation was almost $8000). It took 3 months to recover after a simple operation... Very incompetent and unskillful surgeon. Would not recommend even to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Lynn M. Tucker's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1991)

HealthPartners