Ratings for Dr. Keith Jorgenson

Met this doctor at the headshape clinic and he was condescending and rude. He proceeded to tell me my face was more unsymmetrical than my baby’s and judged me for going to s chiropractor. He then lectured me on how to avoid headshape issues in my next child. When in fact I had been diligent and noticed she couldn’t turn her head at weeks old. However he just implied it was my fault. He was over an hour late. The resident he sent in was awkward and I had to repeat everything. He didn’t introduce himself or apologize. I found his bedside manner to be absolutely terrible and while I can see he knows his stuff, he made me cry after. If he only knew that it was because of all my repositioning that she didn’t need a helmet. Hope I never see this grouch again.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr Jorgenson is a passionate, caring, and experienced Doctor. His approached to care is 5 star. Our little boy, Wyatt was born with slight jaundice. Dr. Jorgenson was very detailed and helpful with all our questions and concerns. Being first time parents, everything was new and there were so many questions. He eased our concern. He was punctual and very attentive to the needs of our new little man! Thank you so much. To you, your staff and the whole PLC team. Blessings RL

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Absolutely love this doctor was the only doctor that took the time to really find out what'swrong with my son Nylle he was funny but also serious took the time out for questionswe had for you... love you doc.Jorgensen....... Nylle

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Jorgenson, thank you very much for your help and your care for the baby. Even though you didn't have to provide care for the bay, you did it anyway. And it was much appreciated. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Submitted July 19, 2012

This Doctor saved the life of my child Leonardo Adolfo Gonzalez Mundarain on Nov. 13th, 2011 at Peter Lougheed hospital. My child had his lungs collapsed and he and the NICU personnel at 3:30 am on that same day, worked as professionals as the best of the world. I have no way to express our immense gratitude to this doctor and the personnel of Peter Lougheed NICU present when my child Leonardo Gonzalez was borned on Nov. 11th, 2011 around 3 am. God bless you all !!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

We have met Dr. Jorgenson twice. Once in the NICU and once at the Head Shape Clinic. In the NICU, Dr. Jorgenson was gruff but polite. He did not have the best bedside manner but it was busy and he was doing his job. At the Head Shape Clinic, Dr. Jorgenson was condescending and appeared to be chauvinistic at times. He did not allow me to speak, preferring to talk over me. His bedside manner left a lot to be desired. What really bothered me was the fact that he assumed that I watched Dr. Phil and Anderson Cooper all day because I was a mom. Really? Are you from the dark ages? It is obvious that this Dr. is a seasoned veteran and knows what he is doing. I do not doubt his helpfulness and his knowledge - but I wonder if he is only in top form when working with men.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

very nice helpful doctor you can really tell he cares. right now we are waiting for tests to come back from our little girl and Dr Jorgenson was the only doctor to know that there might be something wrong with her everybody else just no shes just a little behind thank goodness she is under his care hes just amazing

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

My daughter and I both adore Dr. Jorgenson. He has been her doctor since birth, and I could not be happier. Always friendly, helpful and we never have a hard time getting in to see him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr. Jorgenson is absolutly AMAZING! There is not a day that goes by where I don't think of how lucky we are to have him for our sweet baby! The time he takes not only with the patient, but also the parents couldn't be better. We have never felt rushed, he takes all the time in the world to answer your questions, and help with concerns. While our son, Tyson was admitted in the PLC Dr.Jorgenson came and checked on us everyday, multiple times and was even known to stick around to mix up the special formula recipe, feed, burp, and rock him! I have never come accross another doctor like him! And to top it all of, the man is brilliant! Our child is definatly in good hands!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009