Ratings for Dr. Keith Jorgenson

Dr Jorgenson is a passionate, caring, and experienced Doctor. His approached to care is 5 star. Our little boy, Wyatt was born with slight jaundice. Dr. Jorgenson was very detailed and helpful with all our questions and concerns. Being first time parents, everything was new and there were so many questions. He eased our concern. He was punctual and very attentive to the needs of our new little man! Thank you so much. To you, your staff and the whole PLC team. Blessings RL

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Absolutely love this doctor was the only doctor that took the time to really find out what'swrong with my son Nylle he was funny but also serious took the time out for questionswe had for you... love you doc.Jorgensen....... Nylle

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Jorgenson, thank you very much for your help and your care for the baby. Even though you didn't have to provide care for the bay, you did it anyway. And it was much appreciated. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Submitted July 19, 2012

This Doctor saved the life of my child Leonardo Adolfo Gonzalez Mundarain on Nov. 13th, 2011 at Peter Lougheed hospital. My child had his lungs collapsed and he and the NICU personnel at 3:30 am on that same day, worked as professionals as the best of the world. I have no way to express our immense gratitude to this doctor and the personnel of Peter Lougheed NICU present when my child Leonardo Gonzalez was borned on Nov. 11th, 2011 around 3 am. God bless you all !!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

We have met Dr. Jorgenson twice. Once in the NICU and once at the Head Shape Clinic. In the NICU, Dr. Jorgenson was gruff but polite. He did not have the best bedside manner but it was busy and he was doing his job. At the Head Shape Clinic, Dr. Jorgenson was condescending and appeared to be chauvinistic at times. He did not allow me to speak, preferring to talk over me. His bedside manner left a lot to be desired. What really bothered me was the fact that he assumed that I watched Dr. Phil and Anderson Cooper all day because I was a mom. Really? Are you from the dark ages? It is obvious that this Dr. is a seasoned veteran and knows what he is doing. I do not doubt his helpfulness and his knowledge - but I wonder if he is only in top form when working with men.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

very nice helpful doctor you can really tell he cares. right now we are waiting for tests to come back from our little girl and Dr Jorgenson was the only doctor to know that there might be something wrong with her everybody else just no shes just a little behind thank goodness she is under his care hes just amazing

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

My daughter and I both adore Dr. Jorgenson. He has been her doctor since birth, and I could not be happier. Always friendly, helpful and we never have a hard time getting in to see him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr. Jorgenson is absolutly AMAZING! There is not a day that goes by where I don't think of how lucky we are to have him for our sweet baby! The time he takes not only with the patient, but also the parents couldn't be better. We have never felt rushed, he takes all the time in the world to answer your questions, and help with concerns. While our son, Tyson was admitted in the PLC Dr.Jorgenson came and checked on us everyday, multiple times and was even known to stick around to mix up the special formula recipe, feed, burp, and rock him! I have never come accross another doctor like him! And to top it all of, the man is brilliant! Our child is definatly in good hands!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

I could write a book about how happy I am to have Dr. J as my son's pedi. Let's just say this man gives and gives and only has your child's health and best interest in mind at all times. But from a parents standpoint, I cannot describe to you the amount of time he has given me to help me through some very trying and difficult moments of my life as a result of my child's health issues. He has counselled me on the grief, the denial, the anger and frustration of a sudden dx that I was devastated by. He has spent hours with me at the ACH, and in his office just talking me through it all. One of the wonderful personality traits of his is the time he spends just talking to you about life, his experiences and all of his wonderful stories. He is a brilliant man! I wish his office was in a better clinic though!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009