Ratings for Dr. Martha J. Pierce

Due to a move, I was seeking a new GP. According to her staff, Dr. Pierce takes new patients but requires any potential patient to answer numerous questions and then you are "considered." I expected questions regarding my insurance, but the questions were extensive and intrusive regarding my exact salary, race and religion. I was told that after Dr. Pierce considers your responses, you may hear back from her office in approximately a month IF you are accepted. Based on the questions asked, Dr. Pierce led me to believe she was innapropriate and discriminatory in her selection of patients.

Submitted June 28, 2013

The most compassionate and caring physician that I have ever been treated by. Even when I am being treated by a specialist, she follows up to ensure that the care does not impact treatment being provided by her or other specialist. She is one of the reasons that I do not move closer to my work site.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

Dr. Martha J. Pierce's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)