Ratings for Dr. Aarif Pathan

I'm pretty sure that bad reviews are for a different Dr. Pathan. He is an amazing physician who takes the time to chat with you not only about your issues but also what is new with you and your family. I never feel rushed or like he doesn't really care why I am there. You may not get into your appointment right on time but lets be honest... there's no doctor in the world that your appointment is always right on time. If he was taking patients I would HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Ignorant and ARROGANT, no compassion ......VERY COLD, not sure who these people are talking about? He needs to go back to school!!! SUPER FAKE....YOU CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH HIM. HORRIBLE HUMAM BEING.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr Pathan has been so extremely helpful. He is so knowledgeable and compassionate. He quickly gets to the root of the problem and always makes time when we need a little extra. We appreciate him so much that words cannot express. Thank you for all that you do for us!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Love this doctor! He's obviously extremely knowledgable but also very compassionate and supportive.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Aarif is an amazing doctor. He has been my doctor for many years now, he is always on time and knows his stuff

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

My whole family sees Dr Pathan He is amazing, very helpful, super knowledgeable, and always has fantastic bedside manner. My kids aren't scared of the Dr anymore, in fact, they're excited when we go!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Amazing doctor that takes time. Not a pill pusher

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr.Pathan is a very good Dr. I gave him 5 stars for everything! He is very nice and welcoming. I just think that he kind of lacks on punctuality..

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Awesome! Very knowledgeable. Always get the best answers and treatment plan with him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I have to agree with the last two reviews. The staff is extremely unprofessional and does not care about patients at all. I returned to see this doctor after two years and I was told I was unable to see him because I waited too long to see him. What a joke I have never ever heard of a doctor doing this before. I had to apologize for being healthy for two years and find a new doctor. The front desk staff is just as horrible as this doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016