You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Aarif Pathan

wow after 3 years of being away came back to Edmonton went to see PATHAN for a cardiac issue his ignorance was behond belief basicaly said leave his office he was having not doing anything for me ..its been 3 years and I haven't seen you . go find another Dr. Made me remember how his ignorance kept me away

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Very knowledgable and kind. Makes u feel comfortable

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

He is a cutie. His smile lights up the room. I am always excited to see him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

It's always a pleasure meeting with dr Pathan. Staff is a bit slow at referrals and sometimes miss or don't follow up on referrals that I have to call specialist offices to see what the issue is. Other than that only dr I would trust with my life. Extremely lnowledgable and very kind!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Ah what can I say, I thought he was a great doctor...... Until one of his pacients whom I know very well found out she has had hepatitis C since birth. She is middle age right joe and has diabetes type 2, because of the hepatitis. But see dr. Pathan preferred the easy way saying that diabetes came from obesity and family history. Because he never took the time to do a test to see if the pacient had hepatitis or not. Wow , what a doctor!!!! This could of been resolved years ago if he had don't his job properly of ordering more tests to see what caused the diabetes.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

If you are looking for a doctor that likes to treat the cause and not just the symptom, look no further. I was sold when he told me he's just not going to merely write a pain killer but investigate the root cause of whats causing the pain. Very rare trait these days.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Pathan is the best doctor I have had! My cousins referred me to him and it has definitely been the best choice! Highly recommend. Very knowledgable, caring, and charismatic!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr. Pathan is an amazing doctor! I originally found him on the south side of Edmonton, then he moved to the north end. That was to far for me to travel so I made an attempt to find a new family doctor. With many months trying to find a good fit, no one could stand up to my expectations that Dr. Pahtan was. So I returned to him and I travel across the city just to keep him as our family doctor. He cares about his patients, listens and does whatever he can to help with whatever we need at that time. He goes above and beyond! Can't find many doctors out there like this anymore. He is a keeper for life.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Aarif Pathan's Credentials

AHC
HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "wow after 3 years of being away came back to Edmonton went to see PATHAN for a cardiac issue his ignorance was behond belief basicaly said leav..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable and kind. Makes u feel comfortable "

April 22, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "He is a cutie. His smile lights up the room. I am always excited to see him."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He has been our family Doctor for over 3 years now. He is AMAZING. He's great with the kids, very knowledgeable, and he knows us all really well! "

February 22, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "It's always a pleasure meeting with dr Pathan. Staff is a bit slow at referrals and sometimes miss or don't follow up on referrals that I have to call specialis..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Ah what can I say, I thought he was a great doctor...... Until one of his pacients whom I know very well found out she has had hepatitis C since birth. She is m..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for a doctor that likes to treat the cause and not just the symptom, look no further. I was sold when he told me he's just not going to merel..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doc! He knows his stuff, and even looks at things like lifestyle and offers natural remedies. "

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pathan is the best doctor I have had! My cousins referred me to him and it has definitely been the best choice! Highly recommend. Very knowledgable, caring,..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pathan is an amazing doctor! I originally found him on the south side of Edmonton, then he moved to the north end. That was to far for me to travel so I mad..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable, and caring physician and staff. I would recommend Dr. Pathan to anyone. "

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am shocked at some of the comments below. Dr. Pathan won me over in two visits. He listened to what I had to say, then read my file for all the things I did..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Pathan for 3years and I was most of the time not satisfied. He doesn't seemed to care and you got the feeling he doesn't want to work (he kind of even..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I'm not sure who this uncaring, arrogant doctor is, but it can't be the Dr. Pathan I have been seeing for approx. 3 years. When I was having some issues he imme..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have been seeing this doctor for a while now. We were impressed with the initial interview we had with him. We have found him to be compassion..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family have been seeing Dr. Pattan for almost 5 years now,he take his time to explain any detail of your treatment & next steps. His explanations make sense ..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a great doctor , very honest and very caring.."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pathan has been wonderful to deal with. He has been compasionate and willing to send me for any additional tests when needed. If he's tasked with an unknow ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr A Pathon I have to agree with a lot of the reviews as being Dr that i will never see again did not agree with something he said and was told there was noth..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor in Edmonton does not know what he is doing"

September 23, 2014