Ratings for Dr. Aarif Pathan

Love this doctor! He's obviously extremely knowledgable but also very compassionate and supportive.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Aarif is an amazing doctor. He has been my doctor for many years now, he is always on time and knows his stuff

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

My whole family sees Dr Pathan He is amazing, very helpful, super knowledgeable, and always has fantastic bedside manner. My kids aren't scared of the Dr anymore, in fact, they're excited when we go!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Amazing doctor that takes time. Not a pill pusher

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr.Pathan is a very good Dr. I gave him 5 stars for everything! He is very nice and welcoming. I just think that he kind of lacks on punctuality..

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Awesome! Very knowledgeable. Always get the best answers and treatment plan with him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I have to agree with the last two reviews. The staff is extremely unprofessional and does not care about patients at all. I returned to see this doctor after two years and I was told I was unable to see him because I waited too long to see him. What a joke I have never ever heard of a doctor doing this before. I had to apologize for being healthy for two years and find a new doctor. The front desk staff is just as horrible as this doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

This guy is a joke not a doctor. He doesn't care about patient health, doesn't follow up, always running behind 2-3 hours, and unprofessional. I would like to know how much he charges Alberta Health Service for patients - because its not worth going here at all. Waste of time and money - find another doctor if you care about your health.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr Pathan is a bit judgmental and cold. I will not be returning to him due to his poor attitude. The staff is rude and it takes to long to get referrals. The office hours are impossible if you work. Very unhappy with this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Pathan is a very knowledge doctor who I drive from south to north to see. He takes his time with each patient and answers as many questions as you may have. His referrals are always done very promptly. He and his staff definitely go above and beyond for their patients.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016