Ratings for Dr. Aarif Pathan

Dr Pathan is a bit judgmental and cold. I will not be returning to him due to his poor attitude. The staff is rude and it takes to long to get referrals. The office hours are impossible if you work. Very unhappy with this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Pathan is a very knowledge doctor who I drive from south to north to see. He takes his time with each patient and answers as many questions as you may have. His referrals are always done very promptly. He and his staff definitely go above and beyond for their patients.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Pathan on suggestion of my boyfriend who was seeing him after being tired of no answers for a knee injury and a previous dr who couldn't read the MRI results. My first appointment with Dr. Pathan showed me that he takes time to talk to the patient and get to know them. With my knee injury, he pulled out the MRI and looked at it and then pulled out a knee joint model to show me exactly where and what my injury was before recommending me to physio in the clinic. COntinually Dr. Pathan has been able to answer my questions and help me out! He is great and makes me feel comfortable. My only issue is sometimes there is a long wait time in the waiting room - if your appointment is at 11 am, sometimes its over half an hour to get to see him

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I have read through several of the comments below and it seems to me, after seeing him on occasion for a few years, that it depends what day u catch him on, or, he is just plain arrogant and mean to patients he decides he does not like. I would highly recommend seeing where you stand in his eyes, and if he can help you out great. But if he walks out of the room after 5 minutes, after waiting an hour to see him, I would find a new doctor. It's hard enough having health issues without having to deal with someone that's not really even there to help you out.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr Pathan has failed me a few times. At first he seems to care but I quickly realized he is ignorant and moody. He has preconceived notions and doesn't do his homework. I had to really push for a test that he did not want to give me and it turned out I had cancer that would have killed me by now had I not insisted and ignored his bad treatment of me for being pushy. He makes inappropriate comments about people that struggle financially and I suggest you look elsewhere for a good family doctor because he does not have the patients best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

wow after 3 years of being away came back to Edmonton went to see PATHAN for a cardiac issue his ignorance was behond belief basicaly said leave his office he was having not doing anything for me ..its been 3 years and I haven't seen you . go find another Dr. Made me remember how his ignorance kept me away

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Very knowledgable and kind. Makes u feel comfortable

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

He is a cutie. His smile lights up the room. I am always excited to see him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

He has been our family Doctor for over 3 years now. He is AMAZING. He's great with the kids, very knowledgeable, and he knows us all really well!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

It's always a pleasure meeting with dr Pathan. Staff is a bit slow at referrals and sometimes miss or don't follow up on referrals that I have to call specialist offices to see what the issue is. Other than that only dr I would trust with my life. Extremely lnowledgable and very kind!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016