Dr. Aarif Pathan

5 1 4.1

You may also like

Rate Dr. Aarif Pathan

Dr. Aarif Pathan's Ratings

Great doc! He knows his stuff, and even looks at things like lifestyle and offers natural remedies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

Dr. Pathan is the best doctor I have had! My cousins referred me to him and it has definitely been the best choice! Highly recommend. Very knowledgable, caring, and charismatic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2015

Dr. Pathan is an amazing doctor! I originally found him on the south side of Edmonton, then he moved to the north end. That was to far for me to travel so I made an attempt to find a new family doctor. With many months trying to find a good fit, no one could stand up to my expectations that Dr. Pahtan was. So I returned to him and I travel across the city just to keep him as our family doctor. He cares about his patients, listens and does whatever he can to help with whatever we need at that time. He goes above and beyond! Can't find many doctors out there like this anymore. He is a keeper for life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Knowledgeable, and caring physician and staff. I would recommend Dr. Pathan to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I am shocked at some of the comments below. Dr. Pathan won me over in two visits. He listened to what I had to say, then read my file for all the things I didn't realize were important that I had neglected to tell him. He did more for me in one month than my family doctor had done in years. I left his office knowing I was on the road to well being. He restored my faith in the medical practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I saw Dr. Pathan for 3years and I was most of the time not satisfied. He doesn't seemed to care and you got the feeling he doesn't want to work (he kind of even mentioned it). Also his knowledge is poor. Most of the time I had to tell him what treatment I need. He is willing to give you a referral but it takes a very long time to see a specialist or you won't see one at all. He only lookes into a file when he is with the patient never before for preparation or after.

I deal with a lot of medical professional job wise and know a good care is possible and thats why I changed my Physician and will never go back to Dr. Pathan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I'm not sure who this uncaring, arrogant doctor is, but it can't be the Dr. Pathan I have been seeing for approx. 3 years. When I was having some issues he immediately sent me to have blood work, an ultrasound etc. When the results came back, thankfully it is not a serious problem but he called me to book another appointment. He went over the results and explained everything to me and booked another ultrasound in 3 months for a follow up. I have all the confidence in the world in this Dr. and have recommended him to both family and friends. He is the best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2716932].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

My family and I have been seeing this doctor for a while now. We were impressed with the initial interview we had with him. We have found him to be compassionate, knowledgeable, and more than ready to refer a problem to a specialist. He does expect people to engage with and participate with their health, and has repeatedly demonstrated his belief in holistic health care rather than relying solely on medications. Yes, he runs late, but he does so because he takes the time to listen and discuss diagnoses with patients. He was recommended to us when we moved to Edmonton, and we recommend him without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2697756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

My family have been seeing Dr. Pattan for almost 5 years now,he take his time to explain any detail of your treatment & next steps. His explanations make sense & uses terms that easy to understand for me ( since I speak English as second language its very critical for me) his staff are as great to deal with. Thanks for all that.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2669104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

He is a great doctor , very honest and very caring..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2641088].votes_count ]]