Ratings for Dr. Donald McGee

This physician is remarkable! As to how he can assess, evaluate, and render treatment all the while standing way across the exam room from the patient is beyond my comprehension. I got way better medical and bedside treatment from his PA-C than ever from him. Initially, I thought this guy could care for all my chronic medical problems inc. my diabetes, my hypertension - but as soon as I wanted him to address my L4-L5 instability and pain, everything changed. If anyone went to his clinic c/o any type of pain, you were automatically labeled a "Narcotic Seeker" and were treated with digust. During one appointment I even overheard another of his PA-Cs tell a nurse to tell me that if I was there to be seen for pain, I would not be seen by that PA-C. My medical chart was even flagged as being a "Narcotic Seeker". My biggest regret was staying with that clinic (ARC) longer than I should have. Afterall, isn't your PCP supposed to make you feel better rather than like s***?

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008