You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jin Kee Ho

Many thanks to Dr Ho for handling my swallowing issues. He is a very caring kind Doctor that made me feel confident I was in capable hands for my hospital scope. His receptionists although run off her feet with non stop phone calls was very friendly and polite. Thanks to all involved.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I was referred to Dr, Ho for colonoscopy, but to make an appointment is a big challenge. His receptionist never answers the phone and when eventually she calls back she is very unfriendly and abrupt, If she doesn't like her job maybe she should quit.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

My husband is Dr. Ho's patient for 7 years. He is a knowledgeable doctor but unfortunately his office staff are not good at all. She never answer the phone and never return your call.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

I am not a patient but a medical student who was working with Dr. Ho today. I have seen many, many doctors in my training phase and believe me when I say that Dr. Ho is the best. He genuinely cares about his patient, and skips lunches in order to help more patients. He is also a great teacher and volunteers his time in the medical education realm. Just a fantastic guy in general.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Very efficient and caring. He expedited my endoscopy, ct scan and colonoscopy. Unfortunately I had stomach cancer. He did everything in his power to get me a very quick surgery. It took a long time to see him but once I did he was just a great Doctor. I am now in the Chemo stage and feel optimist but I am extremely grateful for the care of this man. Thank you so much!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

The first time I went to see him it was a consultation with his associate (I can't remember his name right now). The other doctor was great. He asked me about my symptoms, explained thoroughly what the procedure I was about to have, and even talked to me about other possible conditions I had. I left feeling like I was in safe, positive hands. I had the procedure a few months later by Dr. Ho. A few weeks after I had a follow up appointment with Dr. Ho. It was like a complete opposite of the previous doctor I seen. He was abrasive, annoyed with my questions and basically told me he doesn't know what's wrong but contact him in a few years if I get worse. At this point I was missing a ton of work and social activities because of my symptoms. If that wasn't a problem I was afraid what 'worse' could be. He was impatient and condescending. He wasn't helpful whatsoever. I will never recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

After 6 months waiting his student check me (2012)and he just give me PH test and after another 6 months I vomit hoss of ph meter and they told they will send the result to Dr. Ho for another test.He did not follow up. I called many times and left a message. They did not answer he move in new office .I went to see him they told needs new referral from Dr.He is the most neglect Dr. in the world. Today I had GI bleeding. Do not waste your time for him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

very arrogant doctor, typical psychopath with lack of empathy. very disappointed...

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

This Dr and his office staff are complete jerks. We had an appointment with Dt. Ho and had to cancel at the last minute due to a death in the family. When re-booking they charged us $100.00 cancellation fee...isn't this extra billing and not allowed?

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Jin Kee Ho's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Many thanks to Dr Ho for handling my swallowing issues. He is a very caring kind Doctor that made me feel confident I was in capable hands for my hospital scop..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr, Ho for colonoscopy, but to make an appointment is a big challenge. His receptionist never answers the phone and when eventually she calls ..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "My husband is Dr. Ho's patient for 7 years. He is a knowledgeable doctor but unfortunately his office staff are not good at all. She never answer the phone and..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am not a patient but a medical student who was working with Dr. Ho today. I have seen many, many doctors in my training phase and believe me when I say that D..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very efficient and caring. He expedited my endoscopy, ct scan and colonoscopy. Unfortunately I had stomach cancer. He did everything in his power to get me a ve..."

June 25, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V7L 2L3". Address has been updated from "None" to "145 13th Street East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16047704478".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Complete run around.Plays with people's lives.Messages left unanswered.Suggest anyone with serious concerns about their health go elsewhere .Smiley demeanour th..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've found Dr Ho to be nothing but polite, extremely competent and efficient. The receptionists are very empathetic and professional."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "The first time I went to see him it was a consultation with his associate (I can't remember his name right now). The other doctor was great. He asked me about m..."

October 8, 2014