Ratings for Dr. Jin Kee Ho

Im not a patient of this Dr. Im a paitient of Dr Chad. Dr Jin Kee Ho should really fire his receptionist. Dr Chad because of this receptionist and her nasty behavour. I cannot get an appointment with you.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I can see that a lot of people here complain about Dr JKHo receptionist. I do confirm that she is simply an awful person.She has a real problem, extremely rude, unpleasant and aggressive.This should be enough for a person like her to be fired and never allowed to work in a doctor's office. Yet she is still there. Does Dr Ho know of her behavioor and is compliant with it ? He should know that she is giving the office a very bad reputation. This is a country where people are nice and treat each other with respect. She is nothing like this. she should definitely not be allowed to work in a doctor's office !

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Just had my first colonoscopy with Dr. Ho. He was spectacular. We did a short consultation and I decided to try the procedure without sedation, although we prepped for it if I wanted to change my mind. He talked to me throughout the procedure and warned me when I was likely to experience discomfort. The nurses at the hospital have a very high opinion of him too, which says something. His office staff were very efficient and sent me everything by email, so no issues with calling the office. I will be back in 5 years!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

After a very scary experience of a colonoscopy with Dr Haniuk my family doctor had a hard time convincing me to get my next one. She asked me to just see Dr Ho and ask questions about my concerns. From the first my visit to his office and experience with him and his staff was very reassuring. He had a great attitude and the actual procedure was easy. I had none of the pain and fear that I'd experienced years before with Haniuk. First rate Doctor. I'm very grateful!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

If you have been referred to Dr. Ho you are very fortunate. Being over 50 and a family history of polyps, I knew a colonoscopy screening was inevitable. I arrived in Dr. Ho's office scared and anxious, with so many questions. Risks? Prep? Do I really need to have one? Dr. Ho was calming and answered all my concerns with respect. His office assistant is amazing. She went over the prep thoroughly. Twice! She made me feel ready for the procedure. When the day came I had very little anxiety. The procedure was comfortable. He even took the time to speak to me after.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

My wife was referred to Dr Ho as she had been suffering from a number of gastrointestinal issues for some time all of which had previously gone unnoticed and untreated Dr Ho asked extensive questions and background to these issuesand carried out a thorough examination He then made arrangements for a number of diagnostic tests to be carried out together with referring my wife to a colleague in a different discipline which he felt also related to some of her symptoms We found Dr Ho to be very kind, empathetic and extremely knowledgable and would highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Very trustworthy doctor. Took away all my concerns about my issue. I have complete confidence in him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

If you are referred to Dr. Ho, know that you are in good hands. He is very knowledgeable, willing to answer any questions, and very thorough. I underwent a colonoscopy and a gastroscopy November 2016. The worst part was the prep. The procedure itself, piece of cake! Had troubles getting a hold of staff for a follow up.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I recently required the services of Dr. Jin Kee Ho and the Lions Gate Endoscopy unit. Dr. Ho and the unit staff were efficient, knowledgeable and caring and the medical facilities were well organized and up-to-date. I quickly lost what anxiety I felt about having a colonoscopy which, in my case, turned out to be relatively quick and painless. I was discharged with results in hand and would unreservedly recommend both Dr. Ho and the Lions Gate unit staff.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

He doesn't seem interested in curing you, just keeping you as a repeat customer. 90% of ulcers are cause by H. pylori infections. Ask him how many times he's prescribed antibiotics to get rid of an ulcer. He'd rather prescribe acid reducers to keep you coming back.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016