Ratings for Dr. Amina T. Watson

Lacks the compassion, honesty, integrity, and willingness to practice as a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Based on my families experience with this doctor I could not in good faith ever recommend this pediatrician to anyone. I don't usually go on the internet to make comments but there are plenty of other pediatricians out there for patients to see.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

My children had been going to Dr. Watson for years. It wasn't until recently that I have been let down by them. My last visit we waited for 1 1/2 hour to be seen and when I expressed my frustration to the doctor, her response lacked concern and when I mentioned we may switch providers she replied "we'll, you have to do what you must do" I was shocked because I thought she cared more. From there on, our appointment was rushed and when I went to ask doctor additional questions, she had already left and went to next patient. The TLC was out the window. I was also supposed to have a Rx called in for my child but here we are two weeks later,3 trips to pharmacy and 4 calls back to office and we still don't have the prescription. We were told four different times it would be called in for us and it hasn't yet. I'm frustrated because I think dr. Watson is a great doctor but from my last few visits I am definitely having second thoughts of my children remaining in this practice

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr. Watson is the BEST! I have 3 teenagers that have been going to her since they were little. They LOVE her! We have been with her since she was in Upper Marlboro, now she is in Bowie. The Bowie office is GREAT! No long waits, they have a lab right there so no need to go elsewhere for blood work. She actually will sit down with yo and discuss your concerns, as well as discussing it with the children. I highly recommend Dr. Watson.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

This Doctor was awesome during my child's first 4 years of care. Her staff (I beleive she hired a new nurse's assistant) was a nightmare when her office was in the Upper Marlboro, MD location. After I did not receive a return call from my messages and complaints, I started taking my child to a new doctor. This is a good example of no matter how good the doctor is, a bad staff can ruin your practice.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I moved so we are no longer able to see Dr. Watson but want to say she is the BEST pedi I ever had for my kids and we will miss her dearly! She took great care of them and always listened to my concerns and respected my educated decision not to vax my kids! She always took the time to discuss natural treatments and diets and supported my AP lifestyle. She really has children's best interest and health at heart! If you are looking for a GREAT, well rounded and caring doctor, she is the one you want!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Watson has been taking care of my daughter from birth. She is outstanding and I've never had any problems with this office until her new nurse or nurse assistant came on board. The nurse assistant canceled my daughters appt 10 mins before the appt as we were on our way to the office. She gave us incorrect information on shots that she said my daughter needed and blood work. We took off work to have blood work drawn and then the nurse said we did not need it after all. It was one thing after another. I left a msg for the doctor but hasn't been able to reach her ever since. I'll have to find another pediatrican for my daughter. Not because of the doctor but because of her help. I'm rather disappointed about this to say the least.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Watson is by far the BEST pediatrician! She discusses your concerns, needs, and issues. She respects my decisions as a parent. She is also pro breastfeeding,natural parenting, and non/selective vaccine friendly. She believes in natural medicine and won't push antibiotics on your child. She is very patient and child friendly.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Watson is the BEST! I am a doctor skeptic and had just about given up on finding a doc for my daughter. Fortunately, we found Dr. Watson. She was kind, personable, knowledgeable, patient, informed and she LISTENS. She has such a calming spirit and inspires confidence. My daughter loved her so much that she said, "I need some really big paper so I can send Dr. Watson a BIG card. She is the best doctor ever!" I need to make a big card too. HIGHLY recommended!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Dr. Watson is an extremely amazing doctor. We take our two boys to her, one of which was born at 30 weeks and she is very kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. She was open to us selectively vaccinating our children and helped us make the best decisions for him. We love Dr. Watson.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Dr. Amina T. Watson's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)