Ratings for Dr. Emilia Phillips

I waited 40 minutes for Dr Phillips to enter examining room. At 25 minutes I walked to desk and asked how long...I could see her on her computer in her office and I was the Only patient there. She could hear my request but still kept me waiting and no apology. She did not help me medically and in fact missed crucial information on my films that another urologist after found. There was no follow up regarding tests. My primary care called me with results. I called Phillips' office to complain and then she called me with results and said she had just received them. Results are available via hospital web IF the Dr wants to access it. The lat straw was the balance of $30. The bill came in an envelope from her home address, where she does NOT have a home office. This is very unprofessional bill collecting which s a reflection of her arrogance .

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Failed to discuss pertinent details of my results with me. Lack of follow up.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Wonderful !! Did for me what other Doctors Could not. She is an angel.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

the charge to blue shield was 300. which was way to high for the lest than 5 min she was in the room with me.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Just fantastic !!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

Dr. Emilia Phillips's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1988)