Dr. Vicki McMullen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vicki McMullen

Amazing!!!! Great staff and comfortable setting! Will tell everyone about your office

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Best dentist ever! Always efficient, prompt and friendly service from all the staff!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

My family and I transferred from Dr. Vicki's High River office to the Okotoks office. We received the same excellent care in the new location and cannot rate Dr. Vicki and her staff highly enough. I would recommend this dental practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I have been a patient of Vicki's for a few years now, and have always been extremely pleased with the work her and her team do. I am far from the ideal dental patient, but the hygienists never talk down to me because of the poor care I take of my mouth (unlike my experience at other dentists). I have 2 lingual wires (top and bottom) and always receive dental floss designed for braces, which again, was not my experience at dentists prior to Vicki. I have mentioned how annoying I find it to floss with lingual wires, which is why I don't do it often, and they give me picks for my teeth, which are great, and I use often! I truly feel like Vicki (and her team) know me personally, and care about my oral health.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I have been a patient with Vicki for 6 months. She has been amazing!!! Great with my kids. They are so excited to see her. She is gentle and very patient with them. Vicki and her staff have been exceptional with myself and family's dental needs. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. McMullen's for almost 10 years, and can honestly say she and her staff are fantastic! She goes above and beyond not only with me but my entire family. Her soft demeanour and easy approach allowed my 4 & 6 year old to feel comfortable at the dentist (which is quite a feat considering even a pedodontist couldn't win them over). Her work is excellent, and the office is beautiful and bright. I would highly recommend Dr. McMullen and her staff to those looking for dental care. If I could thank them a million times for giving me my smile back I would :)

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I have been an ongoing client, for over 10 years. I had another dentist in town, which I wasn't totally happy with, and switched to Dr. McMullen, and have never looked back. Her level of professionalism, knowledge, and empathy are great, and I enjoy going to the dentist (even though that sounds kind of strange). I have given multiple referrals to her office, as I have confidence that any friend/colleague that I sent there will be treated well.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have been seeing Dr.McMullen for over 4 years now. She has always handled my needs with care, understanding and professionalism. Our appointments always end with satisfaction over and above. Her hygienists are amazing and I have never had a better cleaning in the 33 years plus that I have been getting my teeth cleaned. My children absolutely love going to her and the staff for their cleanings and fillings if needed. In the past I have even been told by other dentists that future fillings would result in having my child sedated to have any work done. That has never been the case going to Dr. McMullen's office and nor has it even been brought up. I love the confidence and professionalism at signature smiles and we intend to return as often as needed!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I recently had dental work done by Dr. Vicki McMullen . I found Dr. McMullen and her staff to be excellent . I reside a long distance away , but would definitely go back to her clinic for future dental work !!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I switched dentists a few years back to Dr Vicki McMullen, the staff along with Dr McMullen have been providing me with excellent dental and cleaning services. I recommend them to anybody young and old. they have Professional down to every detail. Keep up the great job!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Vicki McMullen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I was born and raised in Oyen, Alberta where I attended grades 1 – 12. I continued post secondary education at Medicine Hat College. In 1995, I graduated with distinction from dentistry at the University of Alberta.I have worked in the small towns of Provost and Hanna, Alberta. In addition to owning half of Hanna Dental Clinic, I set up practice in my home town of Oyen in 1997. In 2001, I accepted a position at the High River Dental Centre. In June 2007 I opened Signature Smiles, and enjoyed building lasting relationships within High River and surrounding areas. Continuing education is an essential aspect of the dental profession. I especially enjoy taking courses in management, occlusion, restorative and cosmetic dentistry, implant surgery and sedation. Supporting local businesses and the community in general is another huge priority to me. It is with great pleasure that I am able to now offer my services to a thriving community like Okotoks. Here are some fun fact that I thought I would like to share with my patients… I have taken a few Spanish courses, that I would like to do more of so that I can become fluent. I grew up on a farm, had a pet calf, and learned to drive when I was 12 years old. While I had my practice in Hanna, Alberta I did dental work on Nickleback members. Oh, and I cannot live without chocolate and popcorn… Yum!

• English