Ratings for Dr. R Forgeron

thankfully this dr. did what 3 yrs of seeing other drs. and going for all manner of tests did not do. he diagnosed me with lung cancer in emerg. on a very busy friday night.i am now in calgary awaiting treatment and hoping for a positive outcome.he may not be all super warm and huggy, but he does what he was trained to do, save lives! in my opinion he is the very best red deer hospital has to offer. THANKYOU DR.FORGERON!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Terrible doctor. Very rude, and got angry as well. I had been in the er 2 times prior to seeing him and was I very ill. He spent his time with me on the phone with his wife. He told me it was nothing (turns out it was). I was crying because I was so sick and he told me he thought I was crying because he could not see anything wrong with me. Like I wanted there to be??? I had been very ill in my stomach and not able to eat.He told me if I was not going to eat he will admit me. Handed me a card for mental health and abuse. He just did the wrong tests and didn't care.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Saw this doctor in the ER department at the RDRHC, found him to be rude, judgemental and seriously lacked any type of bedside care. He spent the majority of the time talking with my husband rather than talking to me the patient. He at one point had me in tears, not by giving me bad news, but by yelling at me for wasting his time. I was SERIOUSLY not impressed with this doctor and pray that I never have to run into him again.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008