Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Bernstein

I really enjoy having Dr Bernstein as my Doctor. He really takes his time with his patients. He does not rush through the visit and try to get rid of you like most Doctors. He really listens. I am really glad I found him. I had been looking for a doctor like him for a long time.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

One of the best; very patient and explains things well.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

This doc is the very best I have ever met. Smart, compassionate, polite, takes as much time as needed. I cannot say enough positive things about him, and his excellent staff. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Bernstein and his staff. They have helped me so much over so many years. Highly professional, explains very well, does not talk down to me, great follow up, and a really nice guy.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Bernstein and his staff were extremely compassionate, professional, and knowledgable. I am so impressed with this doctor-- he is kind, concerned, and explains things so simply. He listened carefully, addressed all of my concerns, and put me at ease. He represents what a doctor should be and has both bedside manner and is smarter than a whip. I will recommend him to friends and family not only in Santa Fe, NM but throughout northern NM.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Helped me a lot with hypo-thyroid! An expert who makes a difference.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I have been seen by Dr. Bernstein now for probably 5 years (been going to this practice for 10+ years - Dr. Grant left NM and Bernstein took over). Dr. Bernstein is everything you might hope for in a physician: knowledgeable, smart, thorough, charming. I live in Santa Fe but travel a LOT and thus am in need of "creative scheduling" - and that is always available. I am insured by Medicare (not accepted here) but I keep going there and am paying out-of-pocket because it's worth it.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

This doctor is one of the best I have ever seen.First they got me in on a very short notice and I did not have my records(like I should have)they said no problem called and had them faxed to office. Then he got me in the exam room and spent an hour or a little over with me, this has never happened to me before. This doctor let me ask every question I had and answered them in detail. I will never go anywhere else now. Thank you Dr.Bernstein and the whole staff!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

I tried to make an appointment with this doctor only to be told they could see me but I'd have to pay for it; the do not accept Medicare!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Very knowledgeable, kind, and caring, Dr. Bernstein is the best doctor ever. I have seen him as my endocrinologist for over 23 years now and he has helped me overcome impending kidney failure, treat hypothyroidism, and manage Type I diabetes. Dr. Bernstein keeps up with the latest information, listens carefully when you talk to him, and gives his patients the time and attention they need for their health care.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011