Ratings for Dr. Taechin Yu

Dr. Yu is wonderful! I have been with him since he started his practice, he has the best bed side manner, and he takes the time with you and will answer all of your questions! I never have to wait in his office and his nurse and secretary are also great. I already had my children by the time Dr. Yu took over so I cannot rate him on that but I imagine he is the best and I know he has delivered many babies!,

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I am so glad my regular physician recommended Dr. Yu! I had terrible experiences in the past with a place I will not mention here. Dr. Yu himself always called me back, which is hard to come by these days with doctors, and he always called right away. He seemed to know all of my details without looking at my chart, and my other Dr.s always keep asking the same questions, which is annoying! He listens and never hurried me along like most do these days. I strongly recommend him, especially to people with past bad ob/gyn experiences. I have only been to the office in Cheektowaga, and the staff there is so nice! They know who I am when I call! Two very sweet ladies!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I FOUND DR. YU TO BE EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGABLE, TAKES HIS TIME AND EXPLAINS ALL DETAILS, DOES NOT DO UNNECESSARY PROCEDURES AND WILL NOT GIVE UNNEEDED MEDICATION. HIS STAFF AT BOTH THE E. AMHERST OFFICE AND THE CHEEKTOWAGA OFFICE IS THE BEST, ALWAYS PLEASANT AND WILLING TO GET YOU IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

I found out too late that Dr. Yu has an ill reputation among former patients. He misdiagnosed me and performed an unnecessary surgery. It's too painful to describe details here. Take my and other ex-patients' advice. Don't go to Dr. T. Yu!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Dr. Taechin Yu's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Amherst, NY