Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey G. Klingman

I have a rare neurological condition that requires a skilled physician. Dr.Klingman is awesome! He's very knowledge, funny, honest, realistic, and comforting. The best thing about Dr. Klingman is that he listens to me. He's willing to try new medications, treatment, etc. to relieve my symptoms and make my life more enjoyable. He also responds to my e-mails quickly and I always feel like he's here to help me anyway he can between appointments. I have seen many doctors in my life and I can honesty say he's at the top of his profession. I recommend Dr. Klingman to anyone who has a neurological condition and is looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I have been his patient for almost 20 years! best doctor ever. I am a high maintenance patient, and he is always there for me. he seems confident and knowledgeable. he responds to emails promptly. gives me all the time I need during appointments. discusses treatment options. treats me with compassion-like I am a real human being, not just a kaiser medical record number. it's been a challenging road, but I'm glad I've had him with me.

Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr klingman, really good Dr. He made me feel safe and I was really comfortable with his care and knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

This Dr. is A+ all the way. One of the best Dr.'s I have ever gone to- visits are short- but if you need to talk more he is willing. Super smart guy and easygoing. The best!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey G. Klingman's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1984)

Oxford