Ratings for Dr. Imaan Mohamed Bayoumi

Dr. B has put me in terrible positions leaving me completely without medication numerous times. She cares only for herself and is not knowledgeable at all. Her receptionist Melissa is incredibly rude and degrading to people. If I had a family Doctor I would never go back to her again. Unfortunately I am stuck with this terrible excuse for a doctor!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I generally see the nurse practitioner, Christine. If she ever takes her nose out of her computer, she might hear everything you are saying! She is full of sarcasm with a smile and lacks empathy to put herself in the patients place. I finally got out of there and got a real doctor!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Do not go to this doctor. She cares nothing for her patients at all. She ignored all of our mother's symptoms, & said "oh that's normal for your mother". Due to her lack of care, our mother passed away.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I mainly see the nurse practitioner, Patrick. He is always very caring and a good listener. He does not hesitate if a referral is needed and follows through with everything he says he's going to do. The new secretary is very nice and she always returns calls and answers the phone during clinic hours.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Have generally dealt with nurse practitioner Christine, who is wonderful, very knowledgeable, caring and understanding. If she is not sure on something, she researches it. My previous doctor, who was horrible dropped me and Dr B took me on and I have never been happier. Hours are excellent and very accommodating.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

A layman cannot always judge his physician's level of knowledge. It is the confidence s/he exudes that helps a patient feel listened to and taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007