Ratings for Dr. Abby M. Hunt

You NEVER get to see Dr. Hunt. Sometimes they go overboard with tests and other times they blow you off like nothing is important. I am searching to find a new doctor's office right now. Take my advice and go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

never got far enough to see the doctor. The staff is rude, unprofessional and caused a patient a trip the ER as a result of laziness. Our family will never use this office again for anything. If considering this office please turn aroung and go else where to ensure yoru well being.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Hunt's office is the worst Dr's office I have ever encountered)Their staff is rude/no rude doesn't even touch it really. They are behind schedule every time you see them with no regard or reason as to why.(I was left in a room for almost an hr w/o any explanation)When I went out to ask if they forgot about me, I was talked down to by a lady at the copay desk. I simply asked her how much longer I would have to wait b/c I was having a simple biopsy thay could be rescheduled if she was so behind. She told me I could keep talking but that she wasn't there to argue with me. I was once calm but after that statement inside I became upset. Also, Their receptionist at the front desk has the worst attitude I have seen in a Dr's office every time you visit she is that way. There is a man that also works at the desk behind the front desk doors and I heard him say we have had some mean people today" he then denied his statement. Very Unprofessional!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I have only seen Dr Hunt once. Every time I call they put me with the nurse practioner because the Doctor is too busy. When I get there, there are no cars in the lot and no one waiting. I called after hours on call twice and no one ever called back and when I told them they didn't even comment or apologize.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Do not even consider Abby Hunt for your Doctor. If you are a patient I suggest your get a copy of your Medical Records. Her staff is the worst I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Caring, listens, spends as much time as you need - highly recommend Dr Hunt.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

I love my doctor! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hunt. She is so sweet and caring. Talking with Dr. Hunt is like talking to a good friend. She is easy-going & genuine. She's very thorough & takes notes on her laptop during each visit. She is very knowledgeable & keeps up to date on new medications and medical conditions. She takes her time and answers all of your questions. She remembers what you've told her during previous visits. Her office visit charges are very reasonable. I would highly recommend her to people of all ages.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Abby M. Hunt's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pace, FL