Ratings for Dr. Jon Walker

I found his to be very impatient and dismissive of my symptoms and/or concerns. He does not listen, and very often will cut you off to speak over you, again, to dismiss what you have said and disregard your concerns. It came up during one appointment that I am a vegetarian, and instead of discussing the health concerns I was there to discuss, he provided me with a long sermon on why being a vegetarian is ridiculous and how everyone should eat the keto diet. I have switched to a new doctor and am very happy I did so.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

He is an excellent doctor he listens to you and is very easy to talk to you

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Always had great information and he spends a lot of time so you feel important.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Terrible relational practice. Very judgmental and made me feel uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Just in my experince, he was awful. I had my three young childeren with me, and he was disaplining them with out my consent. He lectured me that I should be seeing my dr every month for the rx I get renewed, rather than whatever walkin dr is on that day....of course I have tried to see my dr! He went on to say that I will probably be flagged because I have been obtaining my monthly RX from diff walkin drs....like he thought I was abusing the rx?! I told him maybe his drs should not be prescribing it then.....

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Why do many negative comments get deleted with this doctor?I was scheduled with this doctor because mine was on vacation. I had just had a baby 3 weeks prior and was being monitored for the healing of my sutures (which had burst open from my being too active). Instead of reading my chart, he assumed by my answering to his "How are you?" by saying "I can't wait to get into shape" that I must have been obese. He then proceeded to lecture me and when I tried to speak he looked at the floor and just kept talking! I quietly picked up my things and walked out slamming the door behind me. one of the receptionists whom I've known for years asked me to wait while she spoke with him. I told her it didn't matter, that I would not see him again. Thanks to the wonderful receptionists,I was scheduled with another doctor within the hour (saving me another trip and another babysitter). Had he read the chart, I may have had a good experience with him! Was he rude because I wasn't a regular patient?

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Saved my life, by refering me quickly to a specialist. Others doctors dont do that readily!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Walker is great....he's always there to listen to my concerns....and treats them with importance....

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr Walker is very thorough and will send a patient for tests to be sure rather than ignore minor symptoms. Overall a great family physician!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Extremely good doctor - cares, listens, reacts quickly if you need a referral. He has become a trusted person to our whole family and we think the world of him - it took me 7 years to find a doctor in this area that I liked.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009