Ratings for Dr. Patrick S. Cooper

Dr. Patrick is very friendly and easy to talk to. He never made me feel uncomfortable for asking lots of questions. Both Dr. Patrick and Dr. Charita have different adjustment styles so I suggest only seeing one or the other for best results. Dr. Patrick tends to be a little more agressive in his treatments while Dr. Charita is a little more gentle. It all depends on personal preference. I prefer Dr. Patrick and I have never left in more pain than I entered with.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Both Dr. Patrick & his wife are not what they appear to be. I have recently heard them talk about other patients & other people in the community while adjusting patients. Their staff of 2 are not very helpful . I would not recommend these chiropractors to anyone ..

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I went to P.Cooper for several years before finally finding a good Chiropractic Doctor that knew what he was doing and helped me in a short period to eliminate my back pain. I no longer get "over-adjusted" leaving in more pain than when I came in with. Also they are 2 doctors who do adjustments and you never know who you will get-both have their own style and with that inconsistency it was no wonder I never progressed. I also felt uncomfortable being adjusted in an open room with 2 others getting adjusted at the same time and people (esp weird men) sitting in chairs behind me waiting to be adjusted. That gave me the creeps.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

I have been to several Chiropractors and Dr Patrick is by far the WORST of all of them. He has great fun in causing his patients pain when working on there trigger points with his elbows which leaves bruises. I wouldn't reccomend him to anybody!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008