Ratings for Dr. Blair Fearon

Never met a more narcissistic money hungry dr. Looks at his biceps every 5 sec. Patients are like cattle.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

After visiting him I got conjunctivitis. So upset. Wished he was more careful with my eyes.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

My children and I have been patients of Dr Fearon for almost 20 years, he came highly recommended by our family Doctor. Dr Fearon is very professional, and he takes the time to explain things clearly. I see some comments re arrogance??? I have never experienced this nor witnessed it. Not sure what people are expecting - he is a professional whose job it is to provide you an important service. Dr Fearon and his staff are friendly and professional. Wait times in the office can be a bit long (at times), as this is a busy practice, so early morning appointments are best.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Funny yu should say this becuz my Mother always gets thru. . .It is a very very busy office-they book 3 mos out minimum and the phone never stops. They hav email too. The doctor is great. Hope he never retires. Great staff, great specialist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Great eye doctor. He detected shingles in my friend's eye and caught it early enough to prevent permanent eye damage -- possible blindness! But good luck getting through to the office. You actually get a busy signal. (Does anyone under 35 know that sound?) It is impossible to leave a message when you need to reschedule an appointment. Sounds petty to complain about the phone when he's such a great doctor, but NOT wasting patients' time matters. I'm sitting by my phone redialing every two minutes right now, hitting redial so I can get through. At a minimum they should have a system that takes messages. It's 2017 folks.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Fearon is a modern day rarity - a doctor who seems to really care.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I have had a very good experience with the office. Thank god to the secretary and the doctor brought me in quickly. I was having floaters. Thank god they recognized an emergency. I had a retinal detachment. I had surgery within hours.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Had been going to see Dr. Fearon for over 25 years. He has never been overly friendly but seems more abrupt now. During one appointment he shows me this letter that I am no longer covered (letter was issued by govt 8 months earlier at the beginning of the year). Then I developed a sty 2 months after I had seen him and his office was closed for a month. Found out from another eye professional that I had the beginnings of cataracts which made me lose my confidence in him. Wait times minimal but then I always went in the mornings.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I have read the other comments regarding Dr. Fearon's friendliness (or lack of .) It's very true, but he has always been pleasant towards me and on one occasion, even made a little, droll joke. He is very reassuring and knowledgeable. For some reason, his office always has what can be a very, long wait when you arrive. It must be their booking system, i.e., overbooking or not allowing for time between patients. To get around this, I always book first thing in the morning, although even then you may find a full waiting room. Both of his secretaries have been pleasant and friendly. The office is spotless and considering the traffic in and out, quite tiny. It is conveniently located at the corner of St. Clair and Yonge. It is not unusual to spot a familiar, famous face on the elevator, as a radio station is also in the building. I'd give Dr. Fearon a try if you get the chance....but, go early morning.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Super Awesome Doctor! and their office staff are very professional and courteous

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016