Ratings for Dr. John W. Whitt

I have never had such poor service in my life. We are from a smaller town with fewer options when it comes to help with fertility but my husband and I will drive 100 miles before we ever use this man again. After my husband initially saw him and was asked to give a seman sample we waited about two weeks and started calling for the results. After dozens of phone call over the next month and a half and being given the run around we finally received them only to be asked to do another. It has now been 4 months and again we had to call to remiond them they took our money but no results. We are still being given the run around. The doctor will call you or there in the mail. I do not understand how a doctor can take someone's money and not provide the service. All we want is a copy of the results so we may go elsewhere. This should be our legal right. Not to mention we are not getiing any younger and age does play a factor. Anyone with advice I'd love it. Please stay away from this man.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. John W. Whitt's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1971)

HealthPartners