Ratings for Dr. William Ma

Went in for a cleaning and was told I needed 2 crowns and a filling. Came back next day and after 2 and a half hours of work, 8 novacaine shots ( painful) and a rough assistant who dropped instruments on my chest and floor and put too much cement on my teeth which caused extreme pain for 2 weeks. Came back again to readjust temp crowns with correct cement and told I may need a root canal. Also never showed me the x-rays. I feel like I'm in a horror movie and will never go back. Dr. Ma seems to be running a get em in and out and take the cash dentist office.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

My son & I went to Dr.Ma after a bad experience with a DMD near Dr.Ma.Per Humana,the DMD overcharged my son $200 for a steel crown,then he refused to refund the money.The DMD put a filling in 1 cavity;the filling fell out after a month.My son went to Dr.Ma,who told him he had 4 cavities,needed a debridement,a root canal and a porcelain crown,all for $1,250.I printed out the Humana C250-ZPX Schedule of Benefits.There were no such codes for "Compliance Kit","Other Drugs",etc. on the Humana schedule.The fee for the crown was $435;Ma quoted $731.Ma's quote made no mention of the 4 cavities.My son said Ma never showed him the films/X-rays.Ma also informed my son he needed Invisalign.I questioned the pricing in a letter dated 10/6/13,Ma wrote me back telling me he was discharging both me & my son from his office,due to(lack of)"mutual trust and comfort level".At my visit,Ma suggested Invisalign,quoted me $2,250 for 3 crowns.Ma can't make any money from us,so he doesn't want us as patients.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

RUDE doctor. Great staff. No care whatsoever about fear of dentist. Keep shopping around

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011