Ratings for Dr. STEVEN W. Bumb

prescribed me psychiatric medications that caused severe reactions with my thinking and ability to care for my children. Misdiagnosed me as bipolar and treated it with strong psychiatric drugs and several of them.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Very poor communication with me as a patient on several occasions in regards to medication amounts (which was wrong in the end after I got another physician involved) and in regards to having an allergic reaction to another medication. (which also took getting another physician involved to advocate). He is no longer my physician.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

This physician was a delight during my first visit. He is very respectful, knowledgeable and understanding of all of my medical issues. He,also, has a great sense of humor making it an even more pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

I just recently had 2 procedures (endoscopy and colonoscopy) performed by Dr. Finch. He was totally professional, friendly, and I felt very comfortable with his methods.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

As a new patient i feel he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. STEVEN W. Bumb's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Bryan, OH