Ratings for Dr. Umamaheswara R Vejendla

Great doctor and caring staff. Always can schedule an appointment and if sick usually get me in the same day.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Complete waste of time and overpriced. It was 40 min past my appointment time before I went to exam room where I waited another 30 minutes for them to send me to the hospital for treatment.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Worst Doctor's office I've ever dealt with. I ended up in the hospital twice because of their negligence. Tried to tell me multiple times that I had a kindney infection when I never did! I had pneumonia! Furthermore they refused to get my hospital records and perscribe me more antibiotics because they had to make sure I really had pneumonia! Completely appalled by this. That is my life you are toying with. The staff does not care about you. They have no idea what they are even doing. This place sickens me DO NOT GO HERE!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Just awful. Always trying to ram kids down my throat. Been sick with strange symptoms for years but always a different diagnosis so as to prescribe different meds. Meds never work. The staff is unconcerned and forget it if you have an emergency. Won't even be able to get phone advise. Stay away

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Awfull service always rushed out, different diagnosis depending on the day. And office workers make his place a NO. They never follow through with what they tell you including scripts, and appointments.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Vejendla is not one of the best doctors in our area, although we do not have many to choose from. He may be caring, but I am not confident in his ability to determine and effectively treat my medical problems.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I Love the Dr He is great but I had a outstanding balance due to no Insurance and was following up post heart attack due to my blood pressue being very high avg. 165/115 and when I called the billing department said I could not see the Dr. due to a past due amount I have been paying what I can afford. So no Dr. visit for me. This rating is no refelection on the Dr. his staff is cold hearted

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. V. is remarkable, I could give you many examples, but I think one will suffice. I have been under the care of a heart doctor in Cleveland for some time now. When Dr. V. first examined me as one of his new patients here in New York he asked me how long I've had my heart murmur. I told him that I'd be very surprised if I had such a condition because I've been examined extensively over recent years by my heart doctor. At my next visit to my cardiologist I told him what Dr. V. had said. My cardiologist examined me thoroughly and then told me never to leave Dr. V. because he had picked up on something that they had missed. As it turns out, tests revealed that I was born with a congenital heart condition where I have only two instead of three flaps on one of my heart valves. Thank you Dr. V.!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

dr v has been my doctor since he came to my town. he always listens, never rushes me, is not condesending, will refer to another doctor if needed, once i disagrred with him over a test-he was calmly persistant, and this test led to saving my life! he has chosen the right profession and i am so grateful he is my doctor. his whole staff is very very nice and helpful, all the time.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

He is a very caring, concerned doctor for his patients. He spends time with you and answers all of your questions. You may call him at any time with questions or concerns and they will be addressed as quickly as possible. He has a very good bed-side manner and is not rude or arrogant. He is also very knowledgeable of my medical problems and has helped me alot over the years. Most of the treatments worked for me-if they didn't he would refer me to a specialist who could better care for me. We have a good relationship as doctor and patient because he was also my parents doctor, so he knows about my family history.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. Umamaheswara R Vejendla's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Jamestown, NY