Ratings for Dr. Shawn D. Beilby

Beilby is a scam artist. His bills are extremely high. I've been debating turning him into the insurance department because he abuses the system. He bad mouths other Dr's to make himself look good. He will also find something wrong with your eyes so you have to go back several times a year. I've talked with several others and they all agree. My family will NEVER go back to this man.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Personally the best experience I've ever had with any doctor I've seen. Very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything to me and my family. Felt very well taken care of. Staff were so helpful and welcoming and helped me with my glasses as well.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Been there will never go back 600.00 for new glasses can clean them the lens fall out. Had them back twice plain junk over priced everyone you talk to that sees him has a eye issue. Poor help poor doctor All around poor products and poor service.

Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr Beilby and his staff are great. We've been seeing him for several years and have had nothing but fantastic things to say. My wife, kids, and I all got our glasses the same day - we were impressed. Awesome to have such a good doctor and service in small town Iowa.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Been going here for years and been very happy with care received. Always have gone above my expectation for care. Very knowledgeable. I tell everyone I know to come here. Thanks Dr. B!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Great experience with this doctor and office. Very knowledgeable and discussed everything with me and my family. Have nothing but good things to say!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Great exam! My husband and I went here and were very impressed. Explained everything. Maybe the commenter below is so used to a 5 minute exam that when the doctor actually talks it seems overwhelming!!! I know I was pleasantly surprised. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

I have experience with this doctor. He is knowledgeable, and does care. Yes he may talk a little fast, but he is trying to convey as much as he can to the patient.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

My daughter is 11 years old and was afraid to go to the eye doctor. She had a wonderful exam. Dr. Beilby took the time to answer all of her questions and explained things so she could understand. He is a great doctor. I go myself and think he is great.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr. Shawn D. Beilby's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 2006)

Healthnet