Ratings for Dr. Kevin C. Schattner

This guy shouldn't be practicing medicine. .

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Whatever you do, don't let him do laser surgery on your varicose veins. My right leg had them only on the inside of my knee. My left leg was fine but he said there was blockage that he could get rid of. My legs looked normal for about a month. Now, both legs have bulging varicose veins that look bad enough to the point that I can no longer wear shorts or dresses. I was in good health and not overweight before I had the laser procedure. I still am, but my legs look so bad that I am embarrassed to let my husband, let alone people, to see them. FYI--his bedside manner is HORRIBLE. Find someone, anyone else to do whatever general surgery you need. I should have looked him up before my procedure, because seeing where he went to "school" would have saved me from trusting someone who I thought would fix my problem instead of making the problem worse than I could have ever imagined. Proceed with caution.....

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

BEWARE!!!! Staff schedules appointments without notifying patient and then charges $75.00 for no show appointments. After calling to dispute I was told it's basically too bad - pay anyway. Also- Privacy laws mean nothing to this group - they will talk to anybody that answers your phone weather they are on the release of info list or not. You want privacy- don't go here.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. Kevin C. Schattner's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Tecumseh, MI