Ratings for Dr. Duc P. Vo

Dr. Vo is a very knowledgeable physician. I had surgery for a torn bicep tendon. He was very sensitive to my situation with respect to returning to work. I am diabetic which would cause my arm to take longer to heal and the tendon had to be replaced rather than repaired which would take longer to heal. He kept me off work longer to make sure it healed completely because I do a lot of lifting at work and there would be a chance of re-injury if it wasn't totally healed. I am not a fan of most doctors and the way they do business. There are too many who rush patients through like cattle, but Dr. Vo is very professional and does a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

My dad had his hand surgery done by Dr. Vo. I highly recommend to people in search of and orthopedic surgeon. He realizes your pain and suffering and helps accordingly.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Vo is an excellent and skilled doctor. He performed surgery on both my hands three months apart and the healing was amazing. His kind, gentle nature is soothing and gives you new hope.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Duc P. Vo's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1995)