Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Garcia

I was very pleased after leaving this office. Both the staff and Dr. Garcia were very pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I felt a bit like an object being examined. The manner in which he talked about my skin damage to his staff, did not feel warm and fuzzy. He was rather quick in his whole body skin scan, especially in more private areas. It felt like he just raced over those areas. I asked myself, Was he embarrassed? There were 3 women in the room. I know what a great whole body scan is like. This was not one. Though it was fairly thorough.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Had skin cancer and now I don't thanks to Dr. Garcia and staff. He's on time for his appointments. Very refreshing.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I think Dr.Garcia is great. He is very knowledgeable. Very caring and gentle when performing procedures. The front desk staff on the other hand is not very helpful, or organized. They don't call back with answers to questions in a timely manner. Obviously they aren't sure what insurances they accept. Brad gave me attitude on the phone when I tried to make an appt. The receptionist never smiled, and looked lost the whole time.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. Mark D. Garcia's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• BCBS Massachusetts