Ratings for Dr. Richard N. Rudnicki

I saw him 4 months ago to remove molds and look at slight dome shape on my nose. He said the nose was fine nothing to worry about. After researching on the internet I went back and told him to do a biopsy. Sure enough it was basil cell.His staff would not even look at you and he seemed to be impatient and in a hurry to get to the next poor sheep. I am done. I gave him a 1 because he graduated out of school.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I saw Dr. Rudnicki several times over the years and more recently for a skin cancer on my neck. He discussed all the options with me and let me decide which treatment I wanted. I decided on and inexpensive treatment for my skin cancer because money was an issue for me. He is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

DR. RUDNICKI WAS VERY CARING AND PLEASANT. HE HELPED ME UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEMS AND HOW WE WERE GOING TO TREAT THEM. I WOULD SEND ANYONE I KNOW TO HIM. HE CALLS ME AFTER A SURGERY JUST TO CHECK UP ON ME.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Rudnicki is the worst person/physician I have ever come into contact with. He was very forward with me as a female and he was very creepy with the way he spoke to me. I went to him a couple of times and both were the same. He is awful to his patients and totally degraded me and was very rude while in his office. Even worse the medication he prescribed to me didn't help at all. I will never return to him again and I am hoping his patients will find a new dermatologist.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. Richard N. Rudnicki's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)