Ratings for Dr. David W. Little

Worst doctor I have ever visited. Not concerned with current medical histroy after my repeated offering of information all verified and being treated with specialist. Was not helpful and had horrible nedside manner. Openly negative and rude. Should not be in the medical field.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Little recently diagnosed me with high blood pressure on my first visit with one high reading. I did not have a history of high blood pressure. The reading was in the low borderline range. He wanted to put me on medication immediately. I refused the prescription. He obtained a nonfasting blood test which showed slightly elevated blood sugar. (below the level identified by the American Diabetes Association "ADA" as normal) Based on this single test, Dr. Little wanted to put me on insulin. He told me to ignore the numbers on the test from the ADA as they were not accurate. I refused treatment. Since I have seen another doctor who has confirmed that I do not have high blood pressure nor do I have diabetes. If I had accepted Dr. Little's treatment for diabetes, it would have caused my body to stop producing insulin on it's own and I would be diabetic today. I would not recommend him as a family care doctor in fact would recommend he not be seen under any circumstances.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. David W. Little's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

MB Health