Ratings for Dr. Paul Davies

I saw Dr Paul Davies once he checked and discussed with me what he can do to help. I found his advice was extremely helpful and I have never had a neurologist like him. Paul is a very good expert in epilepsy. I saw six specialist Paul being the seventh there was no specialist that gave me such a good service as the one I got from Paul. He seems to be a good and helpful expert in the field of epilepsy and when it comes to looking after the needs of patients he seems to be an expert of his own through care and services.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

What a pity there is a lot lacking here. He is a nice man but the treatment received has not been good.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

the thing is when people make reviews on this site, they are not very well and they are looking for something that is not there. I have known Dr Paul Davies for some 25years. I have found him very laid back and he says things as they are and that isn't always what you want to hear. I have seen all the professionals in London and the rudest person you could wish to meet in Oxford, sometimes people just want someone to blame for their illness. I feel lucky , very lucky to have Dr Paul Davies for my Neurologist, so I totally disagree with the derogatory comments that have been made. Dr Paul Davies has a different approach, so get used to it. Paul Barry p.s. he paid me £50 to say this!!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I have always found Dr Davies to be helpful and felt that he really knows his subject. I have been seeing him for many years and trust him. I was surprised to read some of these ratings.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I found Dr Paul Davies to be extremely helpful,pleasant and efficient.Other ratings on this site seem to be spiteful and unfair

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

This so called man is a CONSULTANT NEUROLOGIST, APPARENTLY! He is the most incompentant consultant i have met. He is far from professional & is completely unknowlegdable within his so called field. Unable to give a diagnosis without the help from consultants at Oxford. He is a waste of space! I suggest he grabs the recent offer (which is being offered to all staff) at NGH of voluntary redundancy, as he is no good to this trust.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

A lot of umm's & ahh's . . . . . . & no diagnosis! Waste of time!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Dr Paul Davies is one of the worst neurologists I have ever met. He was extremely unkind, unknowledgeable and idiotic. He knew nothing of my condition, and really wasted months of my time.

Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. Paul Davies's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.