Ratings for Dr. Paul Beck

An incredible doctor who truly cares about his patients. is very open with information and very willing to explain everything on your chart and what it all means.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I really enjoy his knowledge, candidness, and friendlyness.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

He saved my life...period. I am on the 6th year of follow-ups from B-cell lymphoma that attacked my stomach. Paul takes the time to remember everyone and everyone wirh utmost respect. He grew up in small town Alberta, so relating to people is natural.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

The best doctor I have ever had. Very kind, always cares about his patients. He will even respond to emails promptly and without ever making you feel like a burden or inconvenience. I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I just started to see Dr Beck within the past few months and from day 1 he is very kind and helpful . When I have had a few issues show up since I last saw him I email him and he is very prompt in returning my emails as I do not live in Calgary where he is.. He is working on his end to get me the tests needed.. His nurses leslie and anoma are very kind and helpful as well...

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Beck for ten years for treatment of Crohn's disease. I live several hours away and am only able to see him once a year. However we correspond regularly by email. He is without a doubt the most caring and unpretentious doctor I have every dealt with. He holds several degrees, but he simply signs his emails "Paul". He is extremely approachable and easy to talk to. Excellent doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr. Beck has gone beyond the call of duty in giving my husband prompt treatment, and excellent medical care. He is tactful when discussing outcomes of illness, most supportive in his show of genuine concern for my husband, and his warm affect is good medicine for our entire family. Meeting Dr. Beck brought a ray of hope and sunshine into all our lives.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Dr. Beck is definitely the best gastroenterologist I have met to date. He is very caring, knowledgeable and specific. Your concerns are his concerns and he will make a great effort to make sure you understand his logic. I would like him to be my regular gastroenterologist, but he is a very busy person. That's too bad. Excellent physician overall.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr Beck is a great doctor. I have been treated by Dr Beck for the past 5 years for my chrons and he has gone to bat for me many times helping me deal with hospitals and surgeons. He truly cares about your well being and I am glad I have had him in my corner to help me deal with my disease. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a GI.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

I liked Dr. Beck, he was one of the few doctors I've ever seen that actually listened.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008