Ratings for Dr. Martin W. Piatt

I JUST MOVED HERE FROM PHILADELPHIA PA, LOOKING FOR A NEW PCP IN BELLINGHAM WA AREA. FIRST TIME PATIENTS MAY OR MAY NOT FIND THEIR DOCTOR, BUT THIS DOCTOR BULLIED ME. I AM DEAF, WITH BONE DISEASE, AND HE WAS NOT RESPECTFUL NOR UNDERSTANDING. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR, HAS ANGER ISSUES AND BULLYING.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Piatt is the best around. After my grandmother died, I came with what I thought was a nerve issue-- Dr. Piatt took the time to ask if anything was going on in my life. I was doubtful when he sent me home with some xanax (it was justified, I was in my worst quarter of grad school, just got married.. I was overwhelmed). The xanax took away my self-diagnosed nerve disorder-- He was right. He is always like that; caring, open, compassionate. I have had many doctors, and he is the only one I've ever had that I felt comfortable enough to be completely (and I mean completely!) honest with. He really is fantastic, and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Piatt for a few years now, and I'm NOT impressed. He's very sarcastic, and not always at the most appropriate times. For example, when doing my yearly visit, he was making very inappropriate remarks while "down there"...not at me necessarily, just not the best timing. Also, I was going to have surgery, and he totally blew me off. It was elective, and since he didn't agree with it, he just didn't want to talk to me about it. Every time I went in to talk about something, I was the one leading the conversation because he was always distracted or too busy to listen. One time, he actually walked out of the room right in the middle of me talking about something going on with my body. He grabbed the chart and started to head into the next room. I leaned fwd in my chair, looked at him, and actually had to say "are we done?" I DON'T RECOMMEND HIM - WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. Piatt is the absolute best, most compassionate, most understanding, intelligent MD I have ever met. I cannot possibly say enough good things about him. He is an amazing man in manmy, many ways.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Martin W. Piatt's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Bellingham, WA