Ratings for Dr. David C. Erfle

Dr. Erfle is extremely professional and very knowledgeable in treating my husband and son's foot and ankle injuries. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr Erfle was egotistical, unprofessional and downright hurtful in the way he treated me in his office... All because I used another doctor for ONE procedure. I Have never been treated so horribly by any doctor..... EVER!!! Save your time and see his partner Romansky... The best ever!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

A star podiatrist! Started seeing him for bunion issue and decided to have surgery. Very clear instructions on aftercare and rehab that worked perfectly. I started having another bunion issue recently on my other foot and did not hesitate to go through with the second surgery.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Amazing with kids. Caught my daughter's congenital birth defect in both of her feet - something that had been missed by another doc. Performed surgery on my other daughter - who is an high level athlete. VERY conservative, and helped her heal completely and come back 100% Office staff is kind and accommodating. I have never waited for an appointment. Definitely recommend this doc.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr Erfle was fantastic, he performed ingrown toe surgery and fit me for orthotics . He and his staff are great!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Very Nice....picked up my elderly mom's foot pain and wound issue may be Vascular in nature...We all go to him now.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

The staff is rude, arrogant, and interrupt the Doctor during your appointment( three- four times during a 10 minute appt). The doctor is unconcerned with his patients care and does not return phone calls until my daughter's foot blistered!. Office staff screen his phone calls! Find a new doctor!!!! Don't go here.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

He was thorough in his examination. he carfelully and clearly went over all the options. He suggested the least invasive and expensive procedures first, unlike many others.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Extremely knowledgeable and communicates options well.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

By far, the friendliest of staff... what a pleasure. Dr. Erfle is fantastic -- he quickly resolved what seems to have been the cause of my back pain with (inexpensive) inserts. He went "above and beyond"

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. David C. Erfle's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal