Ratings for Dr. Anthony P. Laudano

Dr. Laudano did implants on me and they came out amazing, very happy. Staff and Dr were kind and made me feel comfortable. What a pleasant experience. I have referred friends and will continue to refer to the dr and this practice.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

I have an infected wisdom tooth. I'm 52 years old with Type 1 diabetes and multiple sclerosis. I explained that it has always taken a long time for me to become numb. The first time I went to have the tooth pulled, he started drilling out my jaw to expose the tooth and I was not totally numb which I told him. Rather than give it more time, he said "I don't have time for this, you'll need to reschedule"...so I did. When I came in the second time, same thing...."I don't have time for this". I asked him to wait longer and he told me "you don't get it, I have other patients and I need this room" (while the waiting room was empty except for my husband). Needless to say I still have not had the tooth pulled and have an appointment with a different surgeon next week. Extremely unprofessional dentist. Extremely disturbing experience. Wouldn't go near this guy again. BTW, this time my jaw never did get numb,my cheek did after I left. Still in pain. Never had a worse experience.(but great staff)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

After some post-op issues, he was paid little attention or time explaining condition and totally ignored my cheif complaint citing he could do nothing for me. Made me feel I was a bother and that I had no base for my complaint.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

JUST BE KNOWLEDGEABLE DON'T RELY ON JUST ONE OPINION

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Anthony P. Laudano's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Commercial Insurance Company