Ratings for Dr. Peter O. Rostenberg

I have been a patient of Dr. Rostenberg for approx. nine years and he is not only an amazing doctor, he is an amazing human being, who truly cares about his patients. Dr. Rostenberg saved my life and I have spoken with many of his patients who feel the same way. I often refer others to him and have sent my own parents to see him, who by the way also respect and admire him. This world needs more doctors of his caliber. He is a true pioneer in addiction medicine and family practice.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

This doctor has limited hours in the office so if you have intensive needs you are better served elsewhere but he is quite good for general ailments and has a very pleasant style.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Dr. Rostenberg is a fantastic doctor. He's not only knowledgable and thorough, but he's just a nice guy, truly a good person. He really gets to know his patients and really cares. Other patients I've talked to have had the same sorts of things to say. Glad to have found him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

This review is for the negative comments that was previously made about Dr. Rostenberg. First of all he is not a pain management Dr nor could I find anything about him being one but rather a leader in the field of addiction. I have been a patient of Dr Rostenberg going on 3 years and all I can say is I wish more doctors cared about there patients half as much as he does and I would not be here if it wasn't for him. The reason I believe that you had such a negative view about the way your appointment went is because he deals with the root of your problem and doesn't just write you a prescription for narcotics, which it seems like you were going in for. Second of all, the most likely reason that he kept you waiting is that from 7:30am - 9am he accepts walk ins looking for help with there addictions and will not turn anyone way regardless of insurance status.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

I made the effort to visit this site to warn anyone who is considering this MD that I have NEVER visited a more miserable, nasty, arrogant MD. He says that he is a pain mgt. specialist yet his medical advice was completely contrary to my medical condition and was in fact DANGEROUS. His waiting area was filthy ( there was a man sleeping on the couch ) ??!WE waited almost an Hr. past our appt. time ( yet the office was empty ) His staff was rude and he himself was NASTY. I left my consultation after he took issue with me asking follow up questions about his recommendation . He was nasty to my wife ( she tried to provide medical information about me ) and I believe that he has some kind of personality disorder. It was very disturbing to us both and today we remain confused about why this guy was recommended by HEALTHGRADES.COM. He gives the Medical profession a significant bruise. AWFUL. AWFUL! AWFUL!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Peter O. Rostenberg's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)