Ratings for Dr. Anita Mo

Best Dr. EVER!!!!! She took away my pain and went out of her way to do it . She was kind, caring and compassionate . I am so lucky to have had her as my Dr. Thanks for everything Dr. Mo and all the amazing things that you do :)

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

We came into the ER for an emergency delivery years. My wife had already started delivering. It's difficult to recall with precision what happened but I think Dr. Mo got the baby out safely and soundly within 30 seconds via C-section. They had the entire resuscitation team ready in moments in case there were further complications. It all happened very fast. Thank God for this doctor, the nurses and the team at the hospital.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Until Dr. Mo and her staff can respect the time of their paitents, they will keep getting terrible reviews. She is constantly late. Leaves you waiting in the waiting room for half and hour, then leaves you waiting in the patient room for a whole other hour and a half. COMPLETELY PATHETIC!!! If I could give negative stars I would. And let’s not even talk about that awful receptionist. What does she even get paid for? All throughout my wife’s pregnancy Dr. Mo was always late and leaving us waiting. No doctor I have ever been to has left us waiting this long. Emergency rooms have quicker service. Her blatant disregard for the time of her patients is UNACCEPTABLE.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Mo is amazing. She came in on her vacation to do my surgery as I had a unique case. She stayed over night and explained everything to my family. I'm finally pain-free after two decades. Her secretary is a challenge though. However, it would not be fair to penalize the doctor because of her secretary as Dr. Mo is excellent. There's a reason why she has thousands of patients and why entire families come all the way across town to see her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

She is a wonderful doctor, I had trouble to conceive because I had irregular menstrual cycle so it was hard for me to get pregnant. I told her how much My husband and I needed a child, she put me on some medications to see if my cycle would come normal and I would ovulate and it worked, I am pregnant now . I’m so very grateful to her for everything. Thank you doctor Mo, you are the best!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

I am not quite happy with the doctor because all she does is check your blood pressure and monitor baby's heart beats. No further consultations or suggestions whatsoever about anything. She doesn't show that she cares at all! She is always rushing to get to the next patient. She doesn't bother to explain the test results either even when some level of abnormality is present. This is my first pregnancy and I wish I have chosen someone more caring and responsible.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

So far nice doctor, horrible receptionist. Don't waste your time calling the office, the receptionist rarely answers or returns calls . When she does answer the phone 😬,there is a language barrier.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Wonderful doctor. She is not our OB at the time but was the doctor who delivered our baby 4 years ago. We changed to her for our second.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Great doctor and wonderful experience. Unlike most here, I did not see her for obstetrics. Without getting into details, surgery with Dr. Mo stopped years of pain due to endometriosis.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Mo has been a great doctor. She listens and repsonds well to all your questions and never rush. But we hate receptionist. We were thinking of switching doctors just because of the receptionist. Receptionist is very offensive and rude, has no respect for people. She is like judge judy, we hate her with a passion. We just put with her because of Dr. Mo. She was very nice in the beginning, then after a few months of commitment she controls everything. Very limited appointments. Good luck to new patients.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017