Ratings for Dr. Anita Mo

Wonderful doctor. She is not our OB at the time but was the doctor who delivered our baby 4 years ago. We changed to her for our second.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Great doctor and wonderful experience. Unlike most here, I did not see her for obstetrics. Without getting into details, surgery with Dr. Mo stopped years of pain due to endometriosis.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Mo has been a great doctor. She listens and repsonds well to all your questions and never rush. But we hate receptionist. We were thinking of switching doctors just because of the receptionist. Receptionist is very offensive and rude, has no respect for people. She is like judge judy, we hate her with a passion. We just put with her because of Dr. Mo. She was very nice in the beginning, then after a few months of commitment she controls everything. Very limited appointments. Good luck to new patients.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Mo is a terrific doctor who really cares about her patients. She went out of her way to make me feel comfortable as I have many pre-existing conditions. I was am very happy with the care but the wait times to get an appointment can be frustrating long.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Doctor is very knowledgeable with great sense of care. But her secretory is terrible. I wish i could give minus ratings for staff. Secretary do not understand what patient wants to communicate and she gets angry and starts yelling on patients.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Great doctor. We had an emergency C-section. Dr. Mo wasn't even on call but came in to assist in the middle of the night. Everything turned out fine. She's extremely caring . No wonder almost everybody in my community comes to see her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I have seen Dr. Mo for all four of my pregnancies over the last 10 years and she delivered 3 out of the 4 of them. I have enjoyed having her as a doctor and she was always really helpful and reassuring. I have dealt with 3 different receptionists and they all have their pros and cons. Wait times can be long, yet other times not. But like others have said, I never felt rushed, so I understand why it could take a little longer to see her. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor and am so glad my family doctor recommended I go to her 10 years ago. Thank you Dr. Mo for all that you do.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

We saw this doctor for 2 pregnancies. On the day of one of my appointments, she had leave the clinic to go the hospital to do an emergency surgery. Everybody waited for 60 minutes and she still took a long time with each patient afterwards. That said, she spent over 40 minutes with me to address my concerns and everything turned out great. Because of the particular circumstance, she even came in to deliver my baby on her day off. Her receptionist is hard to deal with but I don't understand how people can claim that Dr. Mo is rude. She is extremely pleasant and is so soft-spoken. I guess that's why she needs the tough receptionist or else she will be abused.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

"There is nothing to be concerned about" is Dr. Mo's favourite phrase to say. Dr. Mo NEVER took my complaints/symptoms seriously and I had to pay with my baby's life. The negative comments here are real. She doesn't realize the amount of pain or loss a mother goes through after losing a baby. I paid with my baby's life. Otherwise she would have taken her job seriously. Nothing more to say.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Horrible doctor. Very rude and disrespectful. Did not make me feel comfortable anytime I seen her. Her receptionist was very rude and ignorant and the wait times were ridiculous. I would have an appointment for 9, be there on time and still wouldn't be seen until 10-10:30, holding a stick I peed on for over an hour. Very unsanitary. Had horrible problems with swelling and she disregarded all of my concerns. Constantly made comments about my weight every time I went to see her. Let me hear my sons heartbeat for less than a minute every time and our appointments legitamitly lasted only 5 minutes tops. She always rushed me. She didn't deliver my baby but showed up to the hospital the same day I delievered my son and didn't bother to check up on me or my son. I would not recommend her to anybody. She's clearly only in this field for the money. I have never in my life had to deal with a doctor as rude and unprofessional as her.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017