Ratings for Dr. Lolonya R. Moore

Saw her shortly after I mc, she gave fine advice, but dismissed concerns I had, which now seem to be a main concern for ttc. She upset me very much, when I her all I needed at the time was positive words or comfort in my fragile state she told me she couldn't give me any. I thought that was very odd, most drs try to calm your nerves. She also didn't listen or read her notes on me, I felt confused and really upset after I left.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Moore is great! She was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. Also, the office is great. It is all women and they all take good care of you. I was so happy Dr. Moore was able to do my c-section. She listens well, always seems to smile and is very kind and compassionate. I have recommended her and her office to my friends looking for an OB.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Moore consistently ignored my complaints of extreme pain and brushed me off. This led to my being admitted to the E.R. and losing an ovary. If you want your health to be taken seriously look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Lolonya R. Moore's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan