Ratings for Dr. Jorge Bonet

I'm alive because of Dr Bonet. He was quick to find my problem and act to get me the surgery I required. All my follow ups have been professional, informative and thorough. Will also miss him when he eventually retires.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

personable, thorough, very professional. Seen him for years. Will miss him when he retires

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Didn't really explain much to me. I wasn't any better off after his examination and treadmill stress test. He scheduled a CT scan 9 months later for me. After I did the scan, weeks went and didn't hear from his office.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I had a very bad experience with Dr. Bonet after my heart surgery. It’s so hard to get in touch with him, I left many messages with his receptionist and never had a call back. When he was examining me he didn’t show any knowledge or compassion. He didn’t care about my situation and didn’t do anything to lower my stress level and save my heart. He wanted to get rid of me within a few minutes and didn’t answer any question regarding my condition or recovery. I’ll try to get another cardiologist with better knowledge and empathy.

Submitted October 10, 2017

Saw Dr. Bonet last week... caring, gentle, funny, knowledgeable. I would recommend this doctor to anyone in my family. Great experience. His receptionist is also lovely and friendly. Great all around experience. Lisa.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Great Doctor: Polite, informative, and takes the time to answer all my questions. Recommend.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Excellent professional, answers questions in layman terms punctual friendly staff I would not be here if it weren't for him

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

STAFF 5/5, Punctuality 10/5 - six visits have never waited longer than 4 minutes, HELPFULNESS 10/5 - always patient, HUMBLE, KNOWLEDGE 10/5 answers every question, non rushed, HUMBLE, GENIUS, UP TO DATE ON NEW DRUGS AND TREATMENTS. Have seen many many Dr's Bonet is honestly by far the best.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

excellent physician .Extremely kind ,very helpful and knowledgable.A real gentleman.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Very kind patient gentleman.Answers all questions.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Jorge Bonet's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Westminster, BC