Ratings for Dr. Jorge Bonet

I had a very bad experience with Dr. Bonet after my heart surgery. It’s so hard to get in touch with him, I left many messages with his receptionist and never had a call back. When he was examining me he didn’t show any knowledge or compassion. He didn’t care about my situation and didn’t do anything to lower my stress level and save my heart. He wanted to get rid of me within a few minutes and didn’t answer any question regarding my condition or recovery. I’ll try to get another cardiologist with better knowledge and empathy.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Saw Dr. Bonet last week... caring, gentle, funny, knowledgeable. I would recommend this doctor to anyone in my family. Great experience. His receptionist is also lovely and friendly. Great all around experience. Lisa.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Great Doctor: Polite, informative, and takes the time to answer all my questions. Recommend.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Excellent professional, answers questions in layman terms punctual friendly staff I would not be here if it weren't for him

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

STAFF 5/5, Punctuality 10/5 - six visits have never waited longer than 4 minutes, HELPFULNESS 10/5 - always patient, HUMBLE, KNOWLEDGE 10/5 answers every question, non rushed, HUMBLE, GENIUS, UP TO DATE ON NEW DRUGS AND TREATMENTS. Have seen many many Dr's Bonet is honestly by far the best.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

excellent physician .Extremely kind ,very helpful and knowledgable.A real gentleman.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Very kind patient gentleman.Answers all questions.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

A very kind and considerate cardiologist, I cannot rate him high enough. Always ready to answer questions.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

My number one complaint about this doctor is sensitivity/bedside manner. He gave me quite bad news recently - was blunt, unsympathetic and rude. He then couldn't get me out of his office fast enough. You don't think attitude matters with a doctor until you are in a position where kindness matters most. I will be finding another specialist.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Absolutely one of the best cardiologists you could have. Has been my doctor for ten years. Always punctual, knowledgeable and a real gentleman. Has phoned me at home when I have been anxious or have questions. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012