Ratings for Dr. William McKnelly

My boyfriend and I were addicted to heroin and we turned to Dr. Mcknelly for help. He immediately helped us, he didnt judge us, or lecture us about how bad drugs are, he listened to us, and got us off the drugs. We've been seeing him for two years now. He is the best doctor I have ever been to. The people he has helped are the lucky ones. I am eternally greatful for his knowledge and compassion. Thank you Dr. MnKnelly!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Started treating with Dr. McKnelly approximately six months, and I am thoroughly impressed! Actually, I was impressed during the first 30 minutes of my initial appointment. He is understanding, knowledgeable, highly-respected, concerned for his patients' welfare and well-being. During my initial appointment, he even went to the trouble of having his colleague paged to immediately form a team to treat my condition. I will always be grateful that I found him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008