Ratings for Dr. Andrew Joel Klein

This is NOT a professional practice. As Dr. Oz or the Doctors advise, NO physician should have a medical assistant (especially one that is not even an RN) call you to discuss abnormal test results. I can understand if an assistant calls when you have a clean bill of health, but it is NEVER OKAY for a non-trained non-credentialed employee to call you. We had a lot of questions for a very serious problem and specifically asked that Dr. Klein call to discuss and interpret the results and he chose not to. This is a clear sign to pick another doctor. Also, he is entirely too focused on capitating cost- to the point where you feel uncomfortable that he is not ordering necessary tests. His staff gatekeeps so much that he is not given test results in a timely manner to even look at. He still had not looked at the result 48 hours after and 3 calls later. Terrible practice and irresponsible physician- this is especially sad for me because I hate to call out fellow Cal alumni.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

I wish that this doctor could get his billing department and customer relations in order. He has been very astute with his medical observations, but I have worked for 14 months to get a bill sent properly to no avail. I can't recommend this office.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

My small daughter cut herself above the eye very bad. He immediately sewed her up, calmed her down, Doctor Klein thank you...Great job. No scar for my baby..

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I went to 3 other doctor's before coming to see Dr. Klein for a digestive problem I had. He was the only one who could help me. I will be switching to him as my primary doctor. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Dr. Andrew Joel Klein's Credentials

• Spanish

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ladera Ranch, CA