Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Versteeg

Dr. VerSteeg is an amazing, caring doctor. She will go the extra mile to make sure everything is explained and understood. She not only takes an interest in your medical concerns, but personally. She remembers my kids' names, (both of which she delivered and had the best experience with her during my deliveries and after) their ages and what we visited about the previous time. She is very down to earth and patient at each visit. I have been with her since 2006, drive over an hour to see her and pass several hospitals/clinics on the way that offer the same services; however her knowledge and personality are more than worth the drive and time!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

I had a wonderfull experience with Dr. VerSteeg. She was very helpful, understanding and took the time with me that I needed. I have been a patient with her since 2004 and have followed her at all of her practices. She is the best doctor that I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Versteeg was very unprofessional. She seemed rushed and like I was a waste of her time. She didn't explain anything and was OVERLY rough! She came in the room without scrubs, a doctor coat, or even a name tag!! I am very disappointed with her and sadly with the waverly health center because of it. Stay away from Versteeg!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. VerSteeg was very rude and made it seem as though I was a waste of her time. She was not helpful in answering my questions and came across as an very arrogant doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. Kimberly A. Versteeg's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2000)